Human Resource Professional
St Petersburg, FL 33704
Human Resource Professional focused on improving productivity, increasing efficiency and enhancing quality. Consistently exceeds goals for staffing and retention. SKILLS
● Recruiting and selection techniques ● MS Office proficient
● Compensation and benefits ● Practiced in HRIS technologies
● Termination procedures ● Team building
● New employee orientations ● Interviewing and hiring recommendations
● Talent assessments ● SharePoint Intranet software ACCOMPLISHMENTS
● Introduced the first formal performance review program that integrated a 360-feedback component to the overall performance management system.
● Created and implemented a company-wide Work Flex program.
● Successfully designed and implemented in-house and external signature training series.
● Provided leadership, organizational culture, and, process/procedure training and coaching to staff and managers.
● Designed and maintained Human Resources Department web page using MS SharePoint. EXPERIENCE
Bluegreen Vacations, St Pete Beach, FL – Talent Acquisition Specialist APRIL 2019 – PRESENT
● Manage all phases of recruitment cycle, including defining hiring management needs and posting positions.
● Maintain an accurate candidate tracking system.
● Develop creative recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs.
● Conduct all pre employment screenings and reports to report to corporate HR.
● Utilize social networks for find qualified candidates. Barbizon USA, Tampa, FL - National Talent Director DECEMBER 2014 – SEPTEMBER 2018
● Responsible for recruiting new talent for education courses across the Nation on a 2 week recruiting cycle.
● Engage with parents and potential students via phone to create an excitement and commitment to attend the scouting events.
● Maintained an average of 35-40% sales closing average.
● Transitioned an average of 6 leads into paying customers per 2 week recruiting cycle.
● Answered customers' questions regarding products, prices and availability. Tindale Oliver, Tampa, FL - HR Generalist APRIL 2013 - OCTOBER 2014
● Conducted employee relations for all employees: Recruiting, On-boarding, Disciplinary action, Termination, Performance Improvement Plans.
● Performed benefits administration to include change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
● Developed and implemented training program to improve employee performance, engagement, and career development opportunities.
● Updated key human resource metrics, including turnover and terminations, using reporting tools on the HRMS database.
● Developed company personnel policies, standard operating procedures and employee handbooks.
● Established employee reward and recognition program to improve employee engagement and overall performance.
● Ensured compliance with federal and state employment laws. Velocity Enterprises, Land O Lakes, FL - HR Manager AUGUST 2010 - APRIL 2013
● Responsible for maintenance and coordination of all government guidelines and regulations associated with company development and daily operations.
● Conducted background checks on candidates by obtaining information from law enforcement officials, previous employers and references.
● Dispatched drivers, coordinated trip scheduling, and prepared any permit requirements needed.
● Prepared all fuel and mileage reports required for Federal and State reporting. EDUCATION
Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO - MBA MAY 2009 - AUGUST 2010
● Dual Major: Business Administration & Mediation and Dispute Resolution
● Graduated Summa Cum Laude
● Sigma Beta Delta Academic Achievement Award
Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO - BSBA OCTOBER 2007 - MAY 2009
● Human Resource Management
● Graduated Summa Cum Laude
AWARDS & AFFILIATIONS
● Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
● HR Tampa (former member)
● Biltmore Who's Who Recipient
● Sigma Beta Delta Academic Honors Recipient
● National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) member