N. Kathy Perry
● Award-winning Banking Executive with 20+ years of exceptional performance in the Financial Industry helping companies achieve record-setting quotas, surpassing revenue goals, and leading top-performing teams.
● Earned accolades for outstanding performance throughout career including President’s Club for top ranking sales results, Annual Ascent Award for leading the top-performing bank branch, and won the annual MVP Award for sales results and overall contributions to the company.
● Special expertise in building and leading numerous top-performing sales teams with a focus on supercharging employee morale, providing clear strategies for goal achievement, implementing process improvement plans, and using advanced leadership skills that manifests a strong team atmosphere.
● Strong track record of success as a Service Leader adept at developing and implementing promotional services, improving workflow of teams, and improving the overall customer experience.
● Passionate about new business development with a track record of aggressive prospecting, growing key referral partners, organized lead management, conducting effective consultative sales reviews, uncovering financial solutions and ultimately earning the business.
Vice President, Branch Manager, 11/2018 - 11/2019
TowneBank - Richmond, VA.
● Successfully created a business plan to build sales team, grow sales, increase revenue, and improve an under-performing branch.
● Immediately improved operational deficiencies, defined team sales policies and practices, and developed standards for customer relationship management.
● Recruited, interviewed, hired, and trained a new high-performing team. Conducted orientation, onboarding activities and one-on-one coaching and training for every new teammate.
● Held weekly meetings for staff to discuss trends, new opportunities, team performance, and current results. Also conducted consistent individual coaching to improve employee skills, communicate expectations, and drive sales.
● Developed short term and long range strategic sales plans, revenue goals and customer objectives. Managed projects assigned to the team while measuring key performance metrics and indicators and ensuring deadlines were met.
● Used sales skills to build profitable new relationships resulting in 40% increase in deposit dollars and 25% increase in loan fundings. Doubled the number of new commercial accounts, re-established relationships with several key clients, generated referrals to internal partners, and increased overall fee income by 20%. Vice President, Unit Manager, 03/2016 - 05/2017
Colonial Farm Credit - Mechanicsville, VA.
● Vice President and Sales Manager for a team of 12 direct reports who were able to exceed sales quota by 25%.
● Implemented a new customer service initiative to ensure team achieved customer service level expectations. Initiative resulted in improved employee engagement and 30% increase in customer survey scores from previous year.
● Partnered with IT department to combine two separate loan operating systems into one which resulted in more efficient processing, faster closings, improved client satisfaction, and saving money for the organization.
● Tracked sales team metrics and reported data to leadership as well as regularly communicated with counterparts and other division managers for strategic planning and support.
● Coordinated weekly sales conference calls and facilitated monthly team meetings to improve internal relationships among the team and increase employee satisfaction and engagement.
● Performed monthly one-on-one “ride along” with each loan officer to observe sales appointments and provide direct training and sales coaching.
● Conducted research in the market to create an improved performance-driven compensation program for the sales team that was more aligned with our competitors and Farm Credit’s goals and objectives. Vice President, Sales Manager, 12/2013 - 03/2016
Union Bank - Mechanicsville, VA.
● Successfully managed a branch staff by communicating a clear, strategic sales vision and providing specific direction, support and motivation to meet and exceed sales goals by 25%.
● Grew market share by gathering and cultivating new consumer and commercial relationships through aggressive prospecting activities including the creation of a promotional branch campaign that increased equity line applications by 25%.
● Skilled in making critical decisions during stressful situations, staying calm in a fast-paced environment, and ultimately creating win-win solutions for the customer and the bank. Assistant Vice President, Branch Manager, 10/2011 - 12/2013 Village Bank - Richmond, VA.
● Grew branch market share by 40% through B2B prospecting and networking among local businesses to develop leads and generate new business. Planned and organized several Lunch & Learn events to meet and educate local business owners.
● Built a high-performing team by creating individual performance scorecards, providing direct coaching with sales and service training, performance management, and reward/recognition initiatives.
● Increased company presence in the community by joining the Short Pump Rotary, Henrico Business Leaders, Henrico Business Council, and The Retail Merchants Association. Assistant Vice President, Senior Business Banker, Licensed Branch Manager, 06/1988 - 09/2011 Wells Fargo - Richmond, VA.
● Established an accomplishments-driven career and earned fast track promotions to positions of increasing responsibility and high-priority initiatives as a result of outstanding performance.
● Grew a vast knowledge of competencies such as lead management, revenue generation, B2B development, consumer lending, audit compliance, security controls, and financial operations.
● Assisted corporate leadership with call matrix updates and improvements for several of the call center teams.
● Earned Award for creating a new initiative to increase referrals from the retail branch to other business partners.
● One of the first Branch Managers to become fully licensed to sell investments and was recognized for exceeding annual growth quota of new investment accounts by 150%.
● Improved and supercharged three under-performing branch teams by observing and assessing current KPI’s, implementing sales and service training, improving team morale, and developing individual performance plans. Education
Bachelor's Degree, Business-Major in Sales and Marketing Virginia Commonwealth University - Richmond, VA.
Campaign leader for American Heart Association Volunteer for Richmond Meals on Wheels Volunteer for ASK Association Volunteer for Moments of Hope Outreach