Phone: +336******** . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com EXPERIENCE
NOVEMBER 2017 – NOW
BUSINESS ANALYST, ACCENTURE
IT project for banking and insurance companies to improve the company’s productivity and deliver a good information system.
- Document output management process
- Gather business requirement and specifications
- Project coordination to launch new features within the application
- Team activities reporting
- Application of agile rituals as Scrum master
- Defect management and analysis
- Definition and proposal of solutions
- Design, conception and test of requirements
- Test: Design and Conception of test cases and
- Importation of test plans in ALM and Execution of cases SEPTEMBER 2016 – OCTOBER 2017
SHAREPOINT/KNOWLEDGE MANAGER, BNP PARIBAS CARDIF
Within the Knowledge management service, I mostly worked on the implementation and deployment of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 for BNP Paribas Cardif workers.
- Design of functional specification and Design of test cases
- Project coordination between the tech team and the business
- Establishment and application of a change management strategy
- Organization and animation of seminar and workshop to introduce the tool and other collaborative tool of the company
- Operational functional support for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 FEBRUARY 2015 – JULY 2015
SHAREPOINT/KNOWLEDGE MANAGER ASSISTANT, BNP PARIBAS CARDIF Assist the Knowledge management team in the deployment of the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 project. MAY 2014 – SEPTEMBER 2014
CLIENT PORTFOLIO OFFICER, ARVAL BNP PARIBAS GROUP
In charge of long-term vehicle leasing client portfolio representing medium-sized companies. Purchase of cars and order monitoring until the delivery.
SEPTEMBER 2012 – JULY 2013
PROJECT MANAGER ASSISTANT, CARREFOURS POUR L’EMPLOI In charge of the organization of several recruitment forum that took place mostly in Paris but also in other cities in France.
SEPTEMBER 2013 – JULY 2017 MASTER IN DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND STRATEGY, MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL (ESC) AUGUST 2015 – JUNE 2016 EXCHANGE PROGRAM IN BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION, TECNOLOGICO DE MONTEREY SEPTEMBER 2010 – JULY 2012 DUT BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION, UNIVERSITY PARIS DESCARTES SKILLS
Technical skills: Microsoft tools – Excel, Word, PPT, SharePoint, Teams – SQL – JIRA – HP ALM, Dynatrace, Salesforce, Notepad++, GED, SOAP
Functional skills: design, gather functional requirements, project coordination, agile, communication, priorization, delivery, scrum master, community management, analytics, communication