Danilo A. Katigbak Jr.
#**** ***** *** ****, *******, Lipa City, Batangas
To be able to find any opportunity here that will widen my knowledge and develop my abilities and skills in business. Also to pursue my career on my chosen as well to meet different walks of life that will contribute to company’s progress and will surely enhance my personality and career.
2015-2019 Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Marketing Management.
Lipa City Colleges
10 G. A. Solis St., Lipa City, Philippines 4217
● Intern : Dreams Driving Academy, Inc.
- 2nd Floor, MVL Centre, Paninsingin Tambo, Lipa City, Batangas
- January 2019 - April 2019
- Assigned as a team leader of a group.
- Lectured defensive driving.
- Created a social pages for the company.
- Encoded documentary.
- Monitored inquiries online and did social media update.
- Filed business documents.
- Convinced clients to enroll.
- Prepared schedule for the students.
- Encoded insurance and interviewed students for some details.
● Summer Job : Ambigram Art Creations
- 0835 Villa Carmelita Compound Banay Banay, 4217 Lipa, Batangas
- April 2018 – May 2018
- Listed quota and outputs.
- Printed designs, cutting design.
- Heat Pressing.
- Checked and counted deliveries.
- Monitored outputs.
● Pre- Employment Seminar- Lipa City Colleges (April 26, 2019)
● 4th CBEA Business and Economic Forum and Industry Partners Recognition- Lipa City Colleges
(February 2, 2016)
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
● Ability to lead and work as a team.
● Ability to manage time effectively
● Computer skills- Microsoft, editing pictures and videos.
● Knowledge in business management.
● Ability to work autonomously and take initiative
● Creative and artistic.
● Mr. Kenneth Lloyd Camaclang ● Mr. Leo Malaluan
Professor Business owner
Lipa City Colleges Ambigram Art Creations
I HEREBY CERTIFY that the given information above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
DANILO A. KATIGBAK JR.