Experienced sales and recruitment professional that has successfully surpassed recruitment and sales goals. Developed multiple networks across multiple industries by effectively using social media, conferences, and professional referrals.
Vantage Mobility International
Customer/ Veteran Advocate Phoenix,AZ
● Customer service
● Qualify customer to dealerships
● Help veterans through the VA to get approved for benefits
Face 2 Face Talent Solutions Phoenix, AZ
Recruiter 08/2015 to March 2016
• Interviewed, screened and recruited job applicants in order to fill existing job openings.
• Discussed personnel needs with department supervisors in order to prepare and implement recruitment program.
• Provided information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants.
• Interviewed college applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements.
• Screened and referred qualified applicants to company hiring personnel for follow-up interview.
• Filed and maintained employment records for future references.
Titan Insurance Phoenix, AZ
Insurance Agent 02/2s014 to 04/2015
• Sought out new clients and developed clientele by networking to find new customers and generated lists of prospective clients.
• Selected company that offered type of coverage requested by client to underwrite policy.
• Performed administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
• Ensured that policy requirements were fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
• Interviewed prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person and property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
West Business Solutions Mesa, AZ
Sales Associate and Customer Service 06/2013 to 12/2013
• Obtained customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and entered orders into computers.
• Answered telephone calls from potential customers who had been solicited through advertisements.
• Explained products and services and prices, and answered questions from customers.
• Upsold current DirecTV promotions and cold called up to 200 customers a day.
U.S. Navy San Diego, CA
Operation Specialist 11/2001 to 06/2003
• Monitored radars to identify friendly and enemy ships.
• Relayed discovered information to superiors and provided clarity when requested.
• Followed federally regulated policies and procedures to ensure quality of work.
Fortis College Glendale, AZ
Diploma in Medical Assistant 2013
Fortis College Houston, TX
Diploma in Sterile Processing Tech 2012
Property & Casualty License
References: Available upon request