Sarah Lamp, MBA
I am an experienced and vibrant professional with an MBA in Marketing. My objective is to achieve a new career opportunity within the field of Marketing, where I can exemplify the excellent customer service and creative skills I have obtained throughout my professional career.
Skill & Certification Summary
· Exemplary customer service
· Managing difficult behaviors
· Effective communication
· Multi-lingual in Sign Language & competent
· Proficient with MS Office Suite 2003 – 2016
· Proficient with Salesforce Lightning
· Facebook ADs
· Facebook Business and Ads Manager
· Display 360
· Managed budgets for up to $1Million in ad
spend in Google, Bing and Facebook
· Worked with larger clients such as AAMCO
and Brakes Plus
· Project manager for implementing Google
· Asked to help train new members of the team
and was always complimented that I helped
them understand concepts that were quite
challenging. Broke it down in pieces, which
· Composure in difficult situations
· Proficient in Salesforce Sales Cloud
· Marchex Call Analytics
· Kenshoo Certified
· Google Ads Certified
· Managed Google Ads campaigns for 6 years
(video search and display
· Bing Ads Certified
· Managed Bing campaigns for 5+ years
· Google Analytics Certified
· Invoca call tracking implementation project
· Proficient with Amazon AMS and Seller
· Excellent Organizational skills
· Team “cheerleader” motivating people when
things are stressful
· Team birthday/celebration person. Always
making sure birthdays, anniversaries and
other celebrations are highlighted. I try and
make team members feel special.
Being selected by the PPC team to train colleagues and onboarding new staff.
Project manager for implementation of Google Tag Manager and Invoca (Call tracking vendor)
Helped company achieve banner months of $4.5 Million + with digital advertising.
Award winner in G/O Digital’s first talent show.
Facilitator of seminars in the subject of Managing Conflict with Dignity.
Technical judge for the State of AZ cheerleading competitions.
Teaching seminars on safety and regulations rules to cheerleading coaches.
Awarded the Inspiration Award from Daniel “Rudy” Ruttiger in person. Experience
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER THE WRIGHT CONSULT AUGUST 2019 - PRESENT Roswell, GA
. Attending networking events to acquire new clients
. Building and optimizing PPC Campaigns in Google and Bing
. Building monthly reports for clients
. Posting on social media on behalf of the company
. Helped a client see 30% more conversions after optimizations DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER REV77 AUGUST 2019 - PRESENT Mesa, AZ
. Building and optimizing PPC campaigns in Google and Bing
. Keeping track of daily budgets and tracking them
. Adjusting daily budgets in Google and Bing based off of results
. Helped client lower CPA by 20% or in some cases 40-50% CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER REACH LOCAL DECEMBER 2018 – MAY 2019 PHOENIX, AZ
· Managing Digital Marketing strategies across multiple platforms.
· Building, optimizing, and managing Google Ads and Bing Ads campaigns.
· Client facing, working on collaborating their digital marketing strategies.
· Generated Reports for Facebook, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Display (using Ads360, Simplifi and Media Math platforms), and Listings ad campaigns through SweetIQ.
· Managing several systems: Simpli-Fi, GoogleAds, MediaMath, Order Hub, Sweet IQ (for listings),Admin and MadMin (internal systems)- to manage client campaigns (display, search, social, print,local listings), as well as Ads360 and Bing Ads.
· Implemented and utilized Google Tag Manager
· Working with Marketing Experts, Social Media Experts and Account Executives to give clients the best possible marketing experience. Making sure they have a broad reach across all marketing platforms.
· Certified in Google Analytics, Google Ads and Bing Ads.
· Managing a book of business of $500,000+ across multiple platforms
· Acting as liaison for clients to make sure client goals, questions and concerns are being addressed. Page 2
SEM MANAGER INCSTORES OCTOBER 2017 – OCTOBER 2018 MESA, AZ
· Acted as In-house digital marketing manager, where I managed all social and search platforms including Facebook, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Marketing Services and EBay
· Attended Facebook masterclass, Stacked Ads run by Bryant Garvin from Purple.
· Managing an ad spend of about 1 Million per month across all platforms, resulting in banner months of sales of 5 Million.
· Routinely optimizing accounts for the best performance and strategizing with Product Managers.
· Building, optimizing, and managing Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Amazon Seller Central and Amazon AMS ad campaigns.
· Utilizing Invoca to implement dynamic phone number insertion based on geo-region.
· Generated Reports for Facebook, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Amazon Seller Central and Amazon AMS ad campaigns
· Project manager for implementing call tracking using Invoca
· Implemented and utilized Google Tag Manager
· Helped company have banner months in sales of $4.5 Million +
· Certified in Google Analytics
PPC SPECIALIST G/O DIGITAL APRIL 2015 – OCTOBER 2017 Phoenix, AZ
· Managing a book of business of $300,000+ per month within 120+ customer accounts.
· Routinely optimizing accounts for the best performance and strategizing with Account Managers.
· Building, optimizing, and managing Google Adwords and Bing Ad campaigns.
· Utilizing Marchex to implement dynamic phone number insertion based on geo-region.
· Utilizing Kenshoo to bulk edit processes to campaigns, managing budgets, and generate various reports.
· Training new employees on Kenshoo, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, GTM, and Marchex.
· Created a new team role to be the ambassador of fun and celebrations. GOOGLE AGENCY ACCNT STRATEGIST REVANA-GOOGLE JULY 2014 – APRIL 2015 Tempe, AZ
· Conducting B2B communication with other Google Partners and agencies to offer the management of their Adwords campaigns.
· Built and optimized over 100 YouTube, Display, and Search campaigns in Adwords.
· Strategizing and supporting other agencies in achieving their business goals with Google products.
· Training with Google Analytics
MARKETING ASSISTANT TRILOGY AT ENCANTERRA MARCH 2014 – MAY 2014 San Tan Valley, AZ (contract)
· Responsible for the daily entry of guests into Salesforce.
· Assigned guests to a community real estate representative.
· Managing all marketing collateral and re-stocking as needed. Page 3
Master in Business Administration Specialization in Marketing Oct 2014 Capella University
· Cumulative GPA 3.875, Summa Cum Lauda
Bachelor of Arts Dec 2004 Arizona State University - West
· Major: Elementary Education, Early Childhood Education
· Minor: Spanish and Sign Language
· Cumulative GPA 3.89, Summa Cum Lauda
· Member of Kappa Delta Pi Education Major’s honor society Page 4