Reem Mohamed Halim El Habashy
Zahra el Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
Date of birth: 16/7/1996
Seeking a challenging career in a progressive organization that provides an opportunity where I can use my skills in accounting, finance, marketing & management. Enhancing my soft skills and experience in the work environment. Education
High school: GCSE From Victory college School.
Graduation year: June 2015.
Bachelor degree: Graduated from Sadat Academy.
Graduation year: June 2019.
Major: Business Administration (English section).
Graduation Project: Excellent (A+).
Diploma of Banking Transaction (AUC)
• (Definition and Types of banking-How to be good teller-Cash deposit- Signature Verification-Bank statements- Bank draft / manager check- Certified Check-Refusal checks- Handle minor accounts- Valuable custody- In house checks- Cheques collection- Stop payment - Dormant accounts).
• (Current account- Current plus account- Saving account- Cheques Books- Time deposits- Certificates of deposited- Safe deposits boxes- Debit Cards-Credit Cards- Loans-Second salary).
• (What is trade finance? - Why is trade financing important? - Who benefits from trade finance? - 4 Methods of payment- Bill of Lading (B/L)- Commercial Invoice- Insurance Certificate- Packing List- Certificate of Origin- problems or difficulties of Trade finance). Bancassurance:
• (premium-Capital Amount-Investment Amount-Maturity Date-Insured-Policy Holder- beneficiaries-Variation-Booster).
• Soft and Interview skills.
Social media account manager training in Acumen Company. July 2018/Aug. 2018.
July 2017/Aug. 2017.
Accounting training in South Cairo electricity distribution company. July 2016/Aug. 2016.
• Computer skills.
Microsoft office (word, excels, power point).
• Time management.
• pay attention to detail.
• Ability to work in team.
Arabic: Mother tongue.
English: Very good.