Supervisor, HR person, Customer relation Executive, Front Desk Supervisor
To secure a responsible career grabbing learned, and scoped development and professional opportuniies, where I can fully utilize my training, human resource and management skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of my employer.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Site Incharge, Assistant Office Manager, Projects Administration Executive, PR Executive, Customer service Supervisor, Front office Executuve National Database and Registration Authority - Dera Ismail Khan Customer Office/ Islamabad Headquarter June 2009 to February 2016
Ministry of Interior Pakistan.
1. Benazir Income Support Program (under NADRA) and BDC Role: Site Incharge/ Customer service Supervisor.
Responsibilities and achievements:
• Monitoring and supervising the project sites
• Office Administration and public Relations, technical support.
• Establishing site and Training the new recruits
• Coordination with Higher Management and Banks.
• Reporting and assisting Executive Management
• Coordination with stakeholders
• Team leader, setting employee's goals and priorities. 2. NADRA Arms license Project Head office Islamabad Role: Jr. Executer Administration and Accounts/ Front Office Executive VIPs Responsibilities and achievements:
• Maintaining accounts and Bank procedures.
• Dealing with the public and Government.
• Office admin support and accounts/ payrole maintaining.
• Reporting the higher management.
• Problem solving
• Documentaion and Record controller
• Focusing customer's need
• Front office manager and public flow facilitator.
• Structuring policies and procedures
• Employees grievance management
• Dealing VIP customers and Minister
• Coordinating Chairman Secreterate and Ministry of Interior Arms Section PB/NPB 3. NTL (NADRA TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED)
Role: Jr. Executive Public service Division/ Clients Relation Officer for Branch less banking DUTIES.
• Developing and Implementing Project work and Plan
• Review, meet changing needs and requirement of the Plan
• Preparing Business Proposals
• Daily office Reports
• Monitoring and training field agents and Site s staff
• Data processing and Entering
• Conducting meetings with clients/ customers
• Web marketing and Business development.
• Market analysis, focusing customer needs
• Documentations and Web Marketing
• Assisting Higher Management
4. NADRA Call Centre CRMS
Role: Jr. Executive CRM/ Projects
• Customer service and calls
• Transfer project Details to clients and Government offices
• Customer grievance
• Data check and verifications
5. NADRA Dataware House Headquarters and NADRA Registrations Centre Role: Jr. Executive Elections Commission Project/
• Voters verification
• Data entry and Biometrics
• Customer Documentations
• Applicant procedures and verification Check
• Cash counter and Deposits
• Technical support and networking
Master's in Business Administration
Preston University - Islamabad, PK
August 2013 to November 2015
Bachelor of Arts
Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan KPK
2010 to 2012
Microsoft Offfice (7 years), Computer windows and Hardware (10+ years), MIS and Office Tools (7 years), CRM (2 years), Data Entry check/ Verification System (5 years), Employees Database (3 years), Web/ Emails/ Social Marketing (2 years), Corel/ Adobe (6 years), Human Resource Information System HRIS (2 years), Screening / Testing system Software (1 year), Customer Focus (3 years), Guest Relations (2 years) Office Automation
August 2007 to Present
Food and Beverages
July 2014 to March 2018
It was my part time business of Food and Beverages in Islamabad. Where I was in partner ship with friend and we were running Refreshment centres and Food courts in University and colleges. Computer Skills:
• Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Office, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) - Advanced
• Computer hardware and software installation- advance SKILLS
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
• Adobe Photoshop- advanced
• Corel Draw and Inpage URDU- Beginner
• Driving Light Vehicles (Licensed)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to set deadlines
• Excellent communicational skills and written correspondenc
• Highly organised with a creative flair for project work
• Enthusiastic self-starter to contributes well to the team
• Detail oriented
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage work load
• Experties in understanding and development of human behavior.
• Excellent anger management and collaborative behavior.
• Concrete command over coverting good to best and effective to efficient team performance.