Customer Service & Hospitality Professional
Tallahassee, FL 32310
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
ImageAPI - Tallahassee, FL
December 2019 to January 2020
Temporary position through Kelly Services
• Sorted incoming documents for the State of Florida's Supervisor of Elections
• Sorted by county for entire state of Florida.
• Made sure each document was completed with needed signatures of registered voter.
• Fast paced environment for ballot consideration.
• Collected names of all canvassers in the State of Florida on behalf of the initiative. Customer Service Representative
THE ICONIC GROUP, Tallhassee, Florida - Tallahassee, FL April 2019 to June 2019
Took orders for photos and digital download orders from recent graduates, family members and marathon attendees of images taken at various events.
● Handled high volume calls.
● Answered email questions regarding price, cropping of photos and misplacement of orders.
● Handled internet chat sessions.
● Sense of satisfaction by making graduates and race attendees feel proud of their big accomplishment.
• Made sure my customers were satisfied with the product and service. Server/Customer Service
THE SMOKIN TUNA SALOON - Key West, FL
September 2016 to February 2018
Took food and beverage orders from customers.
● Answered questions related to the menu and offered item suggestions.
● Prepared itemized checks and took payments from customers. Set up dining areas, refilled condiments and restocked service areas. KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
● Server/Bartender for The Key West Songwriters Festival.
● Server for the Key West Fantasy Fest Celebration.
● Applied corrective action to maintain the safety and satisfaction of all patrons. Bartender
THE HOG'S BREATH SALOON - Key West, FL
2012 to 2016
Served dishes and drinks on a daily basis increasing total sales and revenue.
● Advertised, marketed and recommended menu options to increase guest satisfaction.
● Created a welcoming atmosphere for visiting guests and long time regulars.
● Provided a memorable drinking and dining experience.
● Demonstrated flexibility in regard to work assignments and schedule. KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
● Bartender for Special events and functions (Comedy Shows, Wedding Receptions, Going away parties) in upstairs space of the restaurant.
● Bartender for the Kenny Chesney "pop-up" performance, filmed for CMT(TM) at The Hog's Breath Saloon.
● Bartender for the annual Key West Poker Run, a motorcycle run for charity.
● Bartender for the annual Key West Boat Races.
● Maintained a consistent flow of returning visitors to the island, regulars, and first time vacationers.
Bartender/Assistant Manager/Customer Service
SIDEWALK BAR AND GRILL - New York, NY
2003 to 2011
Loyal and diverse clientele of 10 - 15 daily regulars.
● Able to handle a large and demanding crowd better than other staff and managers.
● Promoted to Assistant Manager while maintaining my Bartending Duties. KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
● Implemented happy hour and game day bar food specials that increased sales by 20%.
● Empowered to create seasonal cocktails;" Peppermint Patty" and a "Nancy Lopez".
● Exclusive trainer of new hires behind the bar.
● Health Code Violations decreased by the side work schedule I devised.
● Checked all liquor incoming liquor deliveries.
● Key Holder.
High school or equivalent in college prep
September 1985 to January 1988
• Call Center
• Customer Care
• Customer Service
• Customer Support
• Restaurant Experience
• Hospitality Experience
Certifications and Licenses
June 2015 to June 2018
From Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association.
Qualifying Certificate in Food Protection (NYC)
March 2010 to Present
Demanding test of food protection, plumbing and restaurant building maintenance. Food Handler
Bartending — Highly Proficient
Understanding, pouring, and mixing drink orders.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/n4n3skmcs6n-o1it Customer Focus & Orientation — Highly Proficient
Responding to customer situations with sensitivity. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/kzlgguuujxgk-zv9 Verbal Communication — Highly Proficient
Speaking clearly, correctly, and concisely.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/nkcvbyecdspeezdm Sales Skills: Influence & Negotiation — Completed
Using influence and negotiation techniques to engage with and persuade customers. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/r7pglxwnsgwjpwzi Call Center Customer Service — Completed
Applying customer service skills in a call center setting. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/gwmysyiv4qtfuwmv Food Safety — Completed
Proper food handling, storage, and equipment use for preventing the spread of foodborne illness. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/j5i6bub9tpjyzsnc Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.