Achievement-driven professional targeting assignments in operational& maintenance Facilities with highly reputed organization
ǁ Career Summary ǁǁǁǁǁǁ
BE (Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering) with a total experience of 26 years in Project Management, Operation & Maintenance, from project green stage. Calling Tenders-Quotations from pre qualified contractors.
Expertise in Manufacturing Industry like Power plants, Rubber, Plastic Injection and Glass manufacturers.
Proficient at designing specification fixing of Rotating and Static Equipment like Centrifugal Pumps, Heat Exchangers, Cooling Towers and Water Treatment Plant;
Familiarity with Rubber processing machines, Plastic Injection and Moulding machines and GCC Bottles, Glass Decorating Machines, Preventive & Predictive Maintenance of Rotating Equipment
Experienced at planning and effectuating preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance schedules of numerous plant utilities; successful in ensuring zero / minimum breakdown & maximum availability of plant & machinery, thereby resulting in increased up time and equipment reliability
Skilled in implementing key procurement & inventory control strategies for spares and ensuring that plans are aligned with project as well as the project requirements
Effective communicator with excellent relationship building, writing, presentation & interpersonal skills; strong analytical, team leadership, problem-solving & organizational skills
ǁ Key Skills ǁǁǁǁǁǁ
~ HVAC ~ FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENTS & PUMPS ~ FRESH AIR DUCTING & FANS~ PLUMBING & PIPELINE ~ ESCA LATORS& LIFTS ~ Liaison ~Predictive / Preventive Maintenance ~Team Management ~ Process ~Water Complex
ǁ Work Experience ǁǁǁǁǁǁ
From July2018 to till date
Working with Habitat Hotel All Suites Jeddah. KSA as Chief Engineer Operation &Maintenance
1. Briefing daily and assigning technicians for rotinue works and preventive schedules
2. Presenting reports to Operation manager
3. Attending the General meeting with management HOD’s for Daily activities
4. Preparing list materials for Purchase and inventory for Maintenance
5. Computing the reports generated
6. Collection of Technician preventive reports.
Designing and Erection, Installation and Troubleshooting, Maintenance of Hotel Industry with ISO,
Generators, HVAC pack units, Also Maintenance of Circulation Water Pumps, Carrier Screw Type
Chillers, Roof top Kitchen and Room Exhaust Up blast Fans, Water purifying RO Plants, Cooling
Towers, And Maintenance. Designing and Specification fixing for the centrifugal Pumps Heat
Exchangers, Cooling towers and Water treatment plant for circulation and Pipe line routing and size calculations as per the site requirement and Preparation and Execution of Preventive Maintenance Schedule. Also Trouble Shooting Planning and Inventory Of pares Estimation Maintenance.
Project In Charge/Maintenance Manager
Dec 2010 TO July 2018 with Saudi Arabian Glass Company Limited, Jeddah KSA
Repairing and maintaining Glass Decorating Machines
Acting as a key link between maintenance, engineering and manufacturing centers, improved equipment design, reliability and maintainability
Enhancing plant service quality and equipment reliability by improving work-flows and optimizing maintenance processes
Executing projects and drafting schedules for Preventive and Predictive Maintenance for rotating equipment like Blowers, Vacuum Pumps, Cooling Towers Heavy Duty Super High Pressure Compressors with Chillers-Dryers, Batch Plant (raw material Plant), Furnace Refractory with Regenerator/Recuperators and Combustion Blowers and Glass Bottles manufacturing Individual Section machines and Transport conveying systems
Ensured that periodic and preventive maintenance were appropriately scheduled & accomplished and emergency troubleshooting & maintenance support were readily available
Managed maintenance goal setting, activity scheduling and work allocation to ensure measurable goals, proper workload distribution, goal satisfaction and effective staff management
Monitored and improved maintenance processes and personnel performance to achieve enhanced levels of efficiency.
Facility In Charge
Oct-2008 to Oct-2010 with Abdul Razak El Farra Construction Co, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Role: Construction, remodeling, renovation and maintenance of public building, sewerage and water treatment plants, storm water system, landscaping, street lighting and other facilities for a major construction supervision project
• Manage construction stage & operation and maintenance of public buildings, open spaces, landscaping and other facilities within the project.
• Prepare the required operation and maintenance of Manual manuscript based on the existing mechanical and electrical equipment, procedures and requirements and manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Monitor and control maintenance cost associated with the project.
• Oversee inspectors’ daily activities including work assignments, on site performance, and guidance on the site performance, and guidance on the supervision of the Contractor’s operations.
• Conduct preliminary surveys and prepares schematic, preliminary, and work drawings for the construction and maintenance of new or renovated structures and facilities.
• Prepare correspondence involving technical problems concerning structural engineering standards and code requirements.
• Ensure that the materials and equipment are utilized in the most effective ways according to approved plans, specifications and drawings.
• Serve as a technical advisor in solving complex engineering and technical challenges in the construction, design and analysis of various facilities within the project.
• Coordinate with the Senior Managers on work issues.
• Maintain the efficiency and good working conditions of the facilities.
• Develop a system for repair and maintenance, cleaning of the facilities.
• Ensure that all the equipment and other facilities are working properly.
• Create monitoring systems or programs in the institution to detect problems as early as possible.
• Create a schedule of regular evaluation of the facilities.
• Implement QA inspection checking for works as per check list (form-check list)
Oct-2007 to Oct-2008 with Hill Metals Establishment, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Performed maintenance of Steel Melting Plant and Continuous Casting STS Italy Machine with total utility of the plant
Worked on specification selection, procurement, inspection, erection and installation of the plant equipment
oFixing and selected the specifications for the Steel building for the Melt shop
oLadle / Fumes Extraction / Pollution Control
oWater Complex for the industry, as per machine suppliers requirement water circulation, flow, head and discharge
oPipe line size, flow losses and stress - analysis, with supporting structures designing
oThe firefighting pumps, sprinklers and pipeline for the same
Routed the pipeline from water complex to the equipment
ǁ Previous Experience (India) ǁǁǁǁǁǁ
May’03 to Sep’07 with Monnet Ispat & Energy Ltd., Raipur as Mechanical Manager Maintenance Head of the Dept. Power Plant Boiler Dept
Jul’99 to May’03 with Prakash Industries Ltd., Champa Dist, Chhattisgarh as Mechanical Maintenance Head of the Dept. Power Plant Boiler Dept
Nov’97 to Jun’99 with Sridhar Engineering & Rubber Products Pvt. Ltd., Autonagar, Vijayawada as Deputy Manager, Maintenance
Jun’94 to Nov’97 with Prakash Industries Ltd., Champa Dist, Chhattisgarh as Engineer, Designing and Maintenance. Power Plant Boiler Dept
Mar’93 to Jun’94 with Hi-Tech Abrasives Private Ltd., Raipur as Engineer In-Charge, Maintenance
May’92 to Feb’93 with Neycer India Ltd., Pillayarkuppam, Pondicherry as Management Trainee
ǁ Educational Qualifications ǁǁǁǁǁǁ
BE (Mechanical) from A.M.A. College of Engineering, Kancheepuram in 1991
MBA (IT) from Sam HigginBottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences, (Formerly known as Allahabad Agricultural Institute) in 2013
ǁ Other Qualifications ǁǁǁǁǁǁ
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced AutoCAD from Institute of Cad & Cam, Hyderabad in 1992
Post-Graduation in Oracle and Developer 2000 in 1997
ǁ IT Skills ǁǁǁǁǁǁ
MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Project
Windows Operating Systems
SAP R#3 ABAP
ǁ Personal Details ǁǁǁǁǁǁ
Date of Birth: 6th July 1968
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and Arabic
Mailing Address: PO BOX-17900, INDUTRIAL AREA PHASE-4, JEDDAH-21494 KSA
Passport No.: K 4672370
Driving License: Valid Driving License at Saudi Arabia till 2022
L Venkateswara Rao
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org