Dhivya Ramasamy Lakshmana Perumal
To emerge as a building professional by possessing all the leadership qualities and align myself with all the Corporate values for the betterment of my Team to utilize my organizational and analytical skills. Professional Profile
Dynamic and result-oriented individual with 2 years of Technical recruiting focused in the placement of IT & Non-IT Professionals.
Possess strong technical/business acumen and understanding of technical requirements; deep sourcing skills and experience sourcing passive candidates; excellent candidate assessment skills.
Ensuring that Managed Services offering continues to develop and meets the needs of our customers
Involved in entire life cycle of the recruiting process, from initiation to completion. This includes sourcing of resume, short-listing and screening, Interviewing the short-listed candidates, compensation and benefits negotiation followed by final selection.
Recruiting IT professionals, ranging from Big Data, Developers, Programmer Analysts, System Administrators, DBAs, Data modelling, software Engineers, Technical Support and Administrators (etc). EDUCATION
Bachelor of Commerce. Graduated May 2008.
Master of Business Administration. Graduated May 2010 Major: Human Resource and Finance
Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Management Principles COMPUTER SKILLS
Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, and basic Excel Applications: SQL (Structure Query Language)
Social Media Administration: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook WORK EXPERIENCE
Adecco Pvt Ltd
Aug 2010 – Sept 2012
• Recruited and hired candidates in state for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placements for IT positions & Non-IT
• Filtered through and reviewed completed candidate profile/resume and evaluated applicant’s work history, education and training, job skills, desired salary/hourly rate, and personal qualifications against open requirements.
• Conduct the initial screening to determine suitability and interest of Candidates and provide the Candidates with information on the position and our company.
• Manage and coordinate interviews between Candidates and Hiring Managers
• Extends verbal offers of employment to Candidates in consultation with the Hiring Managers and within the guidelines of Company's Compensation policy.
• Prioritized clients’ requirements in a high volume, time-sensitive environment to meet deadlines.
• Effectively recruited candidates through Internet research, internal database and referrals.
• Responsible for checking references, negotiating terms and rates for each project, coordinating the interview process, extending offers, and closing candidates.
• Coordinating with the technical resource from the management for telephonic screening.
• Looking after, the final process from Interview till joining the clients. TRAINING & INTERNSHIP (Amazon)
• Sourcing training in Amazon using amazon preparatory sourcing repository May 2019
• ICIMS/ Hiretual / Linkedin / Dice and Monster
Murugappa Group, Chennai, India Jan 2010 - March 2010
• Study the various factors that affect the employee’s engagement.
• Prepared the questioner on various categories to measure the employee work satisfactory level
• Based on the survey, published the possible guideline to the employee to improve the employee satisfaction level Prakash Kochar & Co, Chennai, India March 2008 - April 2008
• Worked as a financial analyst.
• Study historical financial aspects of the company and produce the findings as a project report to identify the financial status and the forecast of the company revenue
MOP vaishnav College.
Campus interview Coach
• Coach the Junior students on the recruitment process
• Conducted mock interview to train the students on the interview process VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Participated and volunteered in all cultural activities in school and colleges Donation Processer, MOP Vaishnav College
Completed bachelor and masters with First class
Secured school first position in Business math in High School