Accomplished professional in the fields of Program Development and Coordination, Human Resources, Public Relations and Administration with a proven ability to provide the highest level of effectiveness for meeting goals while consistently increasing productivity. Notable & Technical Attributes
• Demonstrated event planning, program management and presentation capabilities.
• Management, administration and marketing experience with a record of exceptional productivity, efficiency and organization.
• Proven track record in budget management, policy & procedure and staff supervision.
• Possess sound judgment, the ability to motivate and maintain goal objectives.
• Excellent technical and problem solving abilities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Publisher.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Access, QuickBooks, Concur and several desktop publishing programs. Professional Experience
DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION FOR ISRAEL / ISRAEL BONDS
Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant, Boca Raton, FL., 4/04 - Present
• Directly assist the Executive Director and Assistant Director by preparing expense reports, budgetary reports, maintaining office statistical reports, and reconciling corporate accounts.
• Coordinate all aspects of event management including communicating with venue staff, registering attendees, recording payments and arranging seating charts.
• Perform extensive internet research locating “lost” bond holders resulting in new purchases.
• Resolve customer service issues relating to bond ownership and purchasing.
• Act as a liaison for lay leaders, board members, customers and event attendees.
• Public relations manager responsible for designing invitations, promotional materials, event materials in addition to promoting, creating and publishing three annual Advertising Journals.
• Maintain the day to day operations of the office including managing supply inventory and resolving technical issues with office machinery.
• Arrange Executive Board meetings by organizing calendars, meeting space requirements, refreshment needs and capturing minutes.
MASTER OF ARTS, Student Personnel Services, Rowan College of New Jersey BACHELOR OF ARTS, Psychology, State University of New York, College at New Paltz Community Involvement
Light The Night Team Captain and Volunteer, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Palm Beach Wish Grantor and Event Volunteer, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Southern Florida Chapter