Contact no.: 91-971*******
Email id: email@example.com
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sneha-sagar-729934143/ EDUCATION
Hindustan Unilever Limited
Data Scientist August 2019 - Present day
Handrail Detection: - Created a solution for safety using pose estimation. The actual business requirement is to notify the people while walking on stairs to hold the handrail, if not holded the handrail an alert is generated. Also added mobile holding pose and falling pose.
License Plate Detection: - Deployed a solution for detecting License plate from Truck video in Raspberry pie respectively. Anomaly Detection: - Deployed a solution for detecting the anomaly of colors in INTEL NUC using Logitech camera. Hand detection: -The Object Detection API have been developed on a Linux-based OS. The data have been tagged on various dataset. It has been trained using tensorflow-gpu with ssdlite_mobilenet model. Air India
Instrumentation Trainee July 2018 - August 2018
• Worked as an intern trainee in Instrumentation Haul Shop.
• Gained complete theoretical knowledge of instruments used for measuring altitudes and pressure from the ground. BSNL
Trainee June 2018-July 2018
• Gained complete theoretical as well as practical knowledge of the control system architecture of BSNL.
• Configured and understood the working of telephone exchange, understood the architecture of GSM.
• Understood the transmission of signals for communication by towers. National Institute of Technology
Research Analyst June 2017 – July 2017
• Designed a mathematical model in MATLAB on the Topic: - Simulink on Solar Photovoltaic Cell.
• Worked as a research analyst on the above topic, learnt about its modelling, working and its practical requirements. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Working Platform: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu), Raspberry pi, Google coral and INTEL NUC.
• Languages: C, C++, Python
• BI and Analytics Tools: R, Python, MS Office, MySQL (Beginner’s level) ACHIEVEMENTS and CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Certified Machine Learning A-Z hands on Python and R, Udemy, 2020
• Organised an Event (Avalanche - Battle of Bands) at NSIT Delhi, March 2018
• Organised different Formal Events (NSIT GOT TALENT, Avalanche, Western Dance) and Informal Event
(Newspaper, Blind Dating) at NSIT Delhi, March 2019 ACADEMIC PROJECTS: ANALYTICS
• Digital Birthday Candle (2017): The project assumes the LED’s as electronic birthday candles and they mimic the action of glowing birthday candles on being blown on the negative temperature sensor. It is programmed on an Arduino nano microcontroller.
• PCB Fabrication (2017): Fabricated a printed circuit board for the purpose of making a MINI Voyager and soldered the peripherals on it.
• Inpainting using Deep Image prior and its application in image classification: - Image restoration and classification using Convets. Improved the quality of image using deep image prior. Degree Year University CPI
B.E Instrumentation and Control 2015-2019 Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi 7 AISSCE/CBSE (CLASS XII) 2014 R. J College, Chapra, Bihar 8 AISCE/CBSE (CLASS X) 2012 D.A.V Public School, Patna, Bihar 8