Personable and optimistic Monmouth University graduate student with a professional background in financial planning, project management, and business relations.
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Intern Jan 2020 — Apr 2020 New York, NY
• Located in the Office of Compliance, Inspections and Examinations
• Specialized in the division of Investment Companies and Investment Advisors New York Life, Project Management Intern Jun 2019 — Aug 2019 New York, NY
• Intern in Retail Life: Data Solutions and Governance.
• Executed Project Manager responsibilities
• Updated project plans, helped with testing, and led meetings Wells Fargo Advisors, Wealth Management Intern May 2018 — Sep 2018 Toms River, NJ
• Responsible for building successful financial portfolios using mutual funds.
• Answered phones, scheduled appointments, and updated client records. Monmouth University, Teachers Assistant Sep 2018 — Dec 2019 West Long Branch, NJ
• Responsible for course materials, weekly class monitoring
• Basic duties such as taking attendance, holding office hours, and e-mailing Students EDUCATION
Monmouth University Sep 2015 — May 2019
Bachelors of Science: Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance West Long Branch, NJ Monmouth University Sep 2019 — May 2020
Masters of Business Administration: Business Management West Long Branch, NJ SKILLS
Microsoft Office Excel Expert
Microsoft Office Word Expert
Microsoft Project Experienced
Bloomberg Systems Experienced
Certified in Information Technology Expert
Microsoft Access Experienced
Chinese (Cantonese) Working knowledge French Very good command