American University, Kogod School of Business Washington, DC Master of Science in Finance GPA: 3.91 12th May 2019 Belarus State Economic University, Faculty of Finance and Banking Minsk, Belarus Master of Science in Economic 26th June 2016
Specialization: Banking; Minor: Finance and Credit Bachelor of Science in Economic 24th June 2015
Specialization: Stock market; Minor: Finance and Credit WORK EXPERIENCE
Junior Financial Associate September 2019
• Prepared monthly and quarterly performance reports of Professional and Federal units, Projects (Accenture, IBM – NAVY NEP, NAVY POR, GFEBS, NG ASSC, etc.), Quarterly IFF reports and Sales for GSA.
• Tracked contractor’s performance by collecting Timesheets, comparing with Final Labor and Expenses invoices. Accounts Payable: invoice entry in QuickBooks, payment execution and General Ledger accrual. Prepared 1099 tax forms. Provided requested data/reports for inner HQ needs.
• Reconciliation of Payroll with the breakdown of all deductions on employee and employer sides. Reconciliation of Expenses on the corporate card (Amex), representing it in QB and Expensify. American University
Portfolio Analyst January – May 2019
• Prepared analysis and evaluation of Financial Statements using DDM, DCF, FFO models, etc. for REITs for investment purposes. Presented weekly updates on assigned REIT sectors by monitoring market conditions and movements to prevent investment losses and foresee potential gains. During the period of this assignment, Student Fund accepted my propositions for purchasing DLR that I was analyzing with a short period profit up to 2.4%. INVESTFLOW LLC
Economist May 2014 – February 2016
• Evaluated the company's monthly data based on shipments of food additives to meat processing plants, tracking residues in stock; Monitored the monthly balance of the accounts receivable by recording debt from meat processing plants based on the incoming documents
• Assisted in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports of company performance based on orders and shipments to meat processing plants. Participated in the development of a product line for meat processing plants by identifying leading positions in the meat products market JSC Belagroprombank
Intern February – April 2015
• Researched and appraised annual financial statements to identify major sources of revenue and reported on the functionality of the organization’s leadership and processes
• Synchronized archives and sorted the incoming and outgoing documents from the bank’s branches and analyzed its performance year to year basis. Engaged in training activities of bank legal instructions and worked with the bank’s software “Record”, which was used to review and submit documents, communicate with various divisions and view all bank’s branches activity.
PROJECTS & VOLUNTEER SERVICE
• Investment and Security analysis for Intel Inc. and Microsoft Co.: Conducted deep analysis concerning all elements of the financial statements with a focus on the construction of debt and equity, estimated the optimal financial structure of the company with reflection to costs of debt and equity. Performed accounting analysis of financial statements by comparing two companies from the IT industry, accomplished SWOT and ratio analysis; determined FCF by forecasting financial statements and using financial modeling. Compared results to the current market price and itemized approximate reasons for the possible difference.
• Assets allocation and Portfolio optimization: Generated a pool of assets with an optimization of the investment portfolio which reflected the maximization of return and sharp ratio and minimizing standard deviation. Using the American University’s financial statements from the past year to create potential assets allocation with consideration of endowments and alternative investments.
• TA/Tutor at the American University: Tutoring for the Accelerator International Program for courses in Financial Modeling, Financial Statement Analysis, and Financial Management. Provided statistical analysis of student’s performance; held monthly review sessions for exam preparation by reviewing essential material. Teaching Assistant in Kogod School of Business for the courses - Real Estate and Financial Mortgages. CERTIFICATES AND SKILLS
• Bloomberg Certificate of American University; Wall Street Prep Certificate in Financial and Valuating Modeling; AIP Scholarship
• Languages: English (fluent); Russian, Ukrainian, (native); Polish (intermediate)
• Computer & Technology: Bloomberg Terminal, Microsoft Office, StataIC, Adobe Acrobat (+ Photoshop), Rightnetworks, QuickBooks