Full Names: Marius van Slingeland
Nationality: South African
Date of birth: 14 April 1994
Home Address: Pretoria, South Africa.
Current Address: JAFZA, Dubai, UAE
Marital Status: Married
Driver’s License: Yes
Professional IT manager who has been in
the industry for more than 6 years. Detail-
and results-oriented individual with above-
average critical thinking skills, time
management skills, and organizational
skills. Qualified IT project manager who
communicates well with clients, co-
workers, and supervisors alike. Interested
in getting results and ensuring a great
customer experience for each client
Tzuria High School
South Africa, Pretoria
South Africa, Cape Town
CompTIA A+ (IT Technician), CompTIA N+ (Networking), CompTIA Security+, CCNA, CCNP, MCSE 2012 & MCSA 2016
Natech Universal Technologies Site Manager
Data Links(Point to multipoint) CCTV installations CBNL data link installations Fiber installations
Evetech Solutions Technical Manager
I started as an IT Manager at Evetech, where I was responsible for:
- maintaining servers;
- Installing appropriate software;
- repair and upgrade laptops;
- checking computer hardware to ensure functionality
- I also build custom computers according to client needs; thus, I have a full and clear understanding of pc hardware and components that goes along with building a pc.
Evetech Solutions Sales Manager
After 2 years I was promoted to Sales Manager where I became responsible for:
- Assisting walk-in clients with any requirement
- Assisting any queries via telephone and email, and ensure all queries get resolved.
- Co-ordinated with dispatch department.
- Solving any issues that might occur with sale orders.
- Responsible for driving new sales and total account management activities of Hardware and Software applications.
- Met and exceeded a 3 million sales each month
Techcloud Systems Technical Engineer
United Arab Emirates, Dubai
• Expertise in CCTV/ IP Surveillance Systems, Fire Alarm & Emergency Evacuation Systems, Access Control Systems, Intercoms, Low Voltage Systems.
• Report to the project manager on daily basis regarding the site updates and escalate issues
• coordinate with the supervisors, technicians for smooth flow of the work as per schedule
• Attending site meetings along with the PM for coordination with other system
• Jot down minutes of meetings for future references
• Reading and interpreting the drawings to the technicians to execute the site activities
• Preparing the submittals with storage calculations and field of view layouts for the consultants
• Hands on experience in structured cabling, preparing fluke test reports
• Verifying patch panel & outlet labeling and checking onsite in liaison with draftsmen for as built drawings
• Assisting in configuration of conventional fire alarm panels
• Fair knowledge of fiber optics, splicing, OTDR and power meter testing ALEC Engineering and Contracting LLC
United Arab Emirates, Dubai 2019-Currently
Senior ELV ENGINEER
• Meeting the clients and understanding the requirements
• Inspecting the site and estimating the material and manpower
• Material procurement according the Site specifications
• Follow up and continuous discussions for the project commencement
• Planning, designing and implementation of CCTV Networks,
• Planning daily targets to complete the site within agreed time.
• Man power management to get best output
• Regular checking and inspection to ensure the quality level in completed task
• Design, implementation and configuration of IP CCTV system (1000+ cameras) using
• Design, Installation, commissioning and technical assistance of IP CCTV systems
Client Name: Emirates Fast Food Company, UAE
• Design, Installation and commissioning of IP CCTV system for various Retail outlets
Client Name: One Zabeel.
• Installation and configuration of Access Control System in One Zabeel 5+ years total experience with a combination SKILLS of technical expertise in Project design, planning, installation & commissioning and project management with ELV Projects
• Strong analysis experience focusing on CCTV system designing, planning and installation.
• Configuration and programming of Video Storage Devices for CCTV System.
• Configuration and programming of various Access Control System and UPS
• Experience in design, implementation and testing in Structured Cabling System
• Experience in designing Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Gate Barrier System
• Originate and develop new ideas and concepts in handling sites to complete any kind of difficulties and challenges at work.
• Execution and supervision of project activities such as drawings, submittals, design, estimation, procurement, follow-ups, manpower handling, installation, commissioning, handing over etc
• Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions, assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on Weekly / daily basis for all groups at site.