Health care technician - Central regional hospital Butner nc
Franklinton, NC 27525
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Health care technician
Central regional hospital Butner nc
August 2014 to Present
Admit and discharge patients, maintain close contact with them, and monitor vital signs heart observe patient behaviors, record their conditions and lead them in therapeutic and recreational activities. consult with doctors and other mental health professionals, often as part of a team that includes social workers and therapists. Trained in NVCI and CPR. Help with daily living, such as eating, dressing and bathing.
Home Health Aide Wisdom Health care Durham N.C.
• Provide health care services in patients residences
• Perform domestic and household tasks
• Transport and accompany patients to doctors office or to hospital
• Administer simple prescribed medications
• Assist with clients personal care activities
• Monitor patients (vital signs, temperature, respiration, etc) and report on their condition
• Maintain patients care records and document provided services
• Assist patients with mobility and physical therapies/exercises
• Instruct and counsel patients and families on diet and exercise
• Collect routine specimens
• Provide companionship and basic emotional or psychological support
• Ability to monitor vital signs and to collect specimens
• Familiarity with basic nutrition and personal hygiene standards Wheelchair assistant RDU Raleigh N.C.
wheelchair dispatchers collect requests from the various airlines and then transmit the information electronically to the service person nearest the passenger needing assistance. wheelchair assistant is supplied with a means of two-way communication with the dispatcher. wheelchair service personnel are taught to be empathetic and sensitive to every passenger's needs. the passenger comfortably seated describe what to expect and reconfirm where the passenger is to go. Accompanies unaccompanied minors to and from the aircraft. Monitor all exits and report suspicious activity to all TSA agents or police
Dietary aide/ portioner
• Prepare the food to go up to the patient rooms and make the plates presentable and make sure all food temperatures are normal and quality of food is appropriate carry the cart of food according to the diet and pass to the appropriate patient. Clean the kitchen for sanitary purposes and using the dishwasher.
Mental Health Technician (MHT)
Wake med hospital - Raleigh, NC
March 2017 to December 2019
Safety sitter for various. Hospital cases. Vitals, blood sugars, ADL'S, feeding, also monitored patient via avasys monitor constant observer admitting and discharging patients and updating the E Form in the computer.
Regents diploma in English, French
Amityville Memorial High School
• cna (10+ years)
Have my current CPR and CPI certifications.