Name : Mr Kaylen Wong Kay Yoong
Contact Number : +65 9789 2959 (Mobile)
E-mail : email@example.com
Date of Birth : 24 October 1976
Marital Status : Single
Ethnic Group : Singaporean Chinese
Languages/Dialects : English, Chinese/Mandarin,
Elementary French; Basic Japanese; Basic Thai;
Sign Language (S.E.E)
IT Skills : Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SurveyCraft, SurveyMonkey & BrandVision, TME,
PinPoint, AdCheck (Research Tools), WebTrends,
Omniture, Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Marketo ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
1997 – 2000 : Bachelor of Arts (NUS)
Majored in Business Economics & Statistics
1995 - 1997 : National Service
1993 – 1994 : Anglo Chinese Junior College
1989 – 1992 : Anglo Chinese Secondary School
1983 – 1988 : Catholic High Primary School
A member of MENSA Society
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE FOR
DIGITAL & eCOMMERCE/mCOMMERCE MARKETING
Global Digital Transformation Leader
• Partner with business leaders to develop & update long term digital strategy and roadmap.
• Translate business ideas/designs into technical systems designs
• Design and implement digital tools and processes for digital initiatives by complying with Corporate’s digital marketing strategies and policies for online marketing, social media, search, video, content and mobile marketing.
• Identify new digitally-enabled business models and successfully adopt relevant digital technologies & innovations to transform the business.
• Use big data / data analytics / cloud technologies and couple it with innovative ideas to bring business to the next level.
• Ensure all aspects of enterprise architecture facilitate overall digital strategy.
• Develop holistic digital strategy across business units.
• Provide thought leadership for organizational and operational planning with demonstrated digital effectiveness for global commercial success GRAPESHOT ASIA PACIFIC (acquired by Oracle):
Director of Brand & Digital Marketing, APAC
2016 - 2017
• Digital Content Marketing, Social Strategy and Lead Generation: APJC Digital Demand & Revenue Generation (eCommerce, mCommerce, Sales, Field, Affiliates, Inbound & Outbound Demand) in Asia Pacific & Japan. Promoted relevant content to targeted audience, ensured website is optimized to drive traffic and convert to generate leads and revenue from inbound website activities. Rigorously tracked and measured progress of current lead generation efforts and helped recommend and test additional ROI-positive lead generation efforts (curated content marketing, case studies, social channels, campaign development, lead nurturing).
• Brand Leadership and Differentiation: Developed a compelling story regarding Grapeshot APAC’s leadership in social and video advertising and usefulness to advertisers influencers and key partners, and ensure it feeds consistently into all key messaging.
• Product Marketing: Developed go-to-market strategies for launch of new products and markets. Monitored changing customer trends and competitor strengths/weaknesses and provided relevant information to incorporate into new products and services. Developed relevant go to market materials including case studies, presentations, product/program collateral.
• Partner & Affiliate Marketing: Demonstrated effective relationship skills and ability to develop robust plans to grow relationships with strategic partners, e.g., Facebook and Twitter. Work collaboratively with partner marketing teams to develop shared marketing materials.
Achievements to date:
- Responsible for creating & leading the APAC Digital team, made up of regional & in-market resources, which are focused on accelerated growth and digital strategy for the region across 9 countries.
-Set the APAC Brand & Digital strategic plan and quarterly growth plan, aligning cross-functionally to ensure seamless multi-channel execution.
-Responsible for a multi-disciplinary team organized across social strategy, demand generation, and content & platforms.
-Developing and implementing country-level digital strategies focused on go-to- market models, product portfolio, pricing, and business development.
-Identifying & launching regional & market demand generation & digital marketing programs on earned & owned platforms, as well as through eChannel partner sites; driving improved customer experiences and increasing customer engagement through owned & paid platforms.
-Managing Analytics & Insights process to drive insights-driven business decisions for digital success.
-Partnering with regional and in-market teams to drive digital transformation across all functions (sales, marketing, product development) ADKNOWLEDGE ASIA PACIFIC (acquired by Axiata):
Director of Brand & Digital Marketing, APAC
2015 - 2016
• Led the Digital Marketing strategy and processes that contributed to a year- on-year revenue growth of 235% up to a 7-digit annual recurring revenue during the time I was involved in the company
• Built assets through inbound marketing, bringing organically a 4-digit number of sales qualified leads per month into the pipeline
• Implemented Hubspot as an integrated solution at the backbone of our operations, and coordinated setting and optimizing marketing automation and analytics
• Coordinated the relaunch of a brand new website, with cross-functional resources
• Marketing strategy, planning and budgeting
• Lead generation, nurturing and qualification
• Marketing and Lead Generation automation
• Team recruitment, training and mentorship
Head of APJC Digital & eCommerce Marketing
2011 - 2014
• Directed strategic and tactical marketing for APAC eStore, small business customer segment and AutoCAD product line. Drove revenue and new customer growth through awareness, demand generation, in-trial marketing, gamification and conversion marketing programs. Managed an18 person regional team and a
• Through geographic expansion (Singapore, Australia, Japan, South Korea, China) and a 300% improvement in conversion grew eStore channel revenue 50% per year.
• Changed the marketing focus to customer centric, resulting in 82% Small Business segment transacting account growth and 8% increase in revenue.
• Introduced Content Marketing practice, Line//Shape//Space, resulting in positive Small Business customer perception.
• Led the development and execution of a holistic, digital focused, customer acquisition plan including SEO, SEM, web/landing pages, in-trial marketing and email resulting in a 200% demand increase for the AutoCAD Product Line.
• Introduced AutoCAD subscription offering in APAC, resulting in over 50% of seats sold in 1st quarter on subscription.
• Introduced and grew AutoCAD 360 mobile and cloud, free and paid offerings to over 12M accounts and 2M monthly users.
• Grew AutoCAD Facebook fans to over 1.5M through advertising, use of Facebook offers, and product trial within Facebook.
• Collaborated with Web Marketing, Field Marketing, Sales Team, SEO/Social Media, Operations, Affiliate Marketing and external eStore providers to meet revenue quota.
• Promotion and Content creation & execution of regional and local campaigns.
• Developed different in-market GTM strategies across the various APAC countries.
• Enhanced User-Experience to increase traffic and conversions, using Analytics, A/B & multivariate testing, Social Media and various online & offline channels.
• Developed Store launch communications & programmes.
• Developed Community Engagement Projects including Social Media.
• Forecast annual & quarterly revenue budget.
ASEAN Digital Marketing Lead
2011 - 2011
• Managed Digital Marketing budget of S$12 million (regional)
• Developed Regional Digital campaign for the upcoming London Olympic 2012.
• Launched the new Yahoo! Messenger version 11.
• Built brand equity to effectively position Yahoo! in the market and engage its key audiences.
• Developed and execute digital marketing strategies, including digital media planning, ad network acquisition and selection, Yahoo! display/SEM, Google SEM and eDM marketing.
• Identified effective & innovative solutions to be used for Acquisition, Retention or Relationship building activities on or offline.
• Applied various quantitative methods to analyze & interpret information from multiple sources.
• Maintained functional expertise in database marketing, integrated channel marketing.
• Developed & present a concise results deck highlighting the relevant learning gained & recommendations for future campaigns.
SINGAPORE SPORTS COUNCIL (seconded/transferred from DesignSingapore Council for the Youth Olympic Games):
Head of Marketing, Youth Olympic Games
2010 - 2011
• Head of Integrated Marketing for Youth Olympic Games
• Managed Marketing (Digital & Brand Marketing) budget of S$35 million for the Youth Olympic Games.
• Led the Digital Marketing & Communications for the Youth Olympic Games 2010. (Traditional Advertising, Digital & Social Media Marketing, Market Research, Events & Public Relations). Resulted in generating 6 times worth of media publicity from a budget of $XX million.
• Strategised & executed Digital Marketing campaigns for children, youths & young adults.
DESIGNSINGAPORE COUNCIL (Government):
Head of Marketing (Digital, Brand Marketing & Sponsorships) 2007 - 2010
• Head of Marketing for Digital, Brand & Sponsorship
• Managed Digital Marketing budget of S$5 million.
• Promoted the Singapore Design Festival 2007 on local and international platforms through Online and Social media marketing. Resulted in an increase of 36% in Design awareness among public.
• Planned & executed marketing campaigns, including on social media platforms, such as FaceBook, YouTube, Blogs, targeted at youths & young adults. NETS (Financial organisation):
Senior Marketing Manager
2003 - 2007
• Managed the Digital & Offline Marketing budget of S$15 million.
• Oversaw and tracked the NETS Rewards CRM programme, using insights gathered to communicate to the Youth segment. Resulted in procuring 1.2M members within 3 years.
• Proposed various Digital Marketing programmes to increase usage of NETS among the different target audiences (including youths) and to acquire & incentivise new merchant take-ups.
• Managed Digital Advertising agencies to develop digital assets such as display banners, content creation and optimisation tests.
• Oversaw the development of Branding & Tactical Marketing campaigns with external agencies.
DDB (Marketing agency):
Senior Account Manager
2000 - 2003
• Managed the various accounts worth S$25 million (advertising & media)
• Proposed Digital strategies in marketing MobileOne (M1) and StarHub marketing campaigns and Gaming services (20% uptake)
• Re-branded NETS through Online activities and brand awareness by 23% and usage of eNETS (Digital payment service)
• Involvement in winning major pitches such as the StarHub, Football Association of Singapore and Kheng Leong (property) accounts.
• Led Digital Strategic creative direction for approval from Management & Client.
• Developed & analyzed Competitive Online & Offline strategies.
• Directed Marketing, Media & PR initiatives.
• Ensured profitable performance of the various accounts by managing and overseeing billing forecasts and direct expenses.
• Actively engaged in Branding & Planning.
• Main Manager within department for New Business Development and pitches.