Key Expertise : Sr. Quantity Surveyor
Total Experience 13.5 years in GCC
Visa Status – Transferable Visa
Working as a key person as a Sr. Quantity surveyor for the past 13 years and 6 months in reputed companies in GCC in Construction sector in Projects having strong academic qualifications and a wide knowledge base together with rich, pioneering experience.
Extensive experience in large & small multiple in construction projects as Sr. Quantity Surveyor.
Handling on experience in dealing with external consultants, architects and contractors.
Effective time management and prioritization abilities in doing quantity take-off, valuations and variations.
Able to work and excel under demanding and diverse work environments.
Self motivated, flexible and goal oriented with influencing and negotiating skills.
Quick to learn and implement new method with proven results. UPDATED CARRIER HISTORY
Sr. QUANTITY SURVEYOR - May 2010 – Present
AL NAKHEEL AGRICULTURE & TRADING W.L.L from 2015 to till 2019 (Qatar) 1. Doha north Sewage Treatment Plant Landscape works Client – Ashghal, Project Management - KEO International Consultants, Main Contractor - Keppel Seghers Engineering.
2. Lusail LRT Depot Project 2C2 /105 Landscape works Client – Qatar Railways Company, Project Management – QD-VC (Q.S.C) 3. Place Vendome Lusail Entertainment city Landscaping Works Client – United developers Company, Project Management - Salfo and Associates SA, Main Contractor - CRC Doora Qatar.
4. Qatar University Drop Off Area – Administration Building - Landscaping Works Client – Capital Projects Department, Project Management - Lacasa Qatar. 5. Al Kubaisi Three Private Villas including Majlis Qatar - Landscaping Works Client – H.E Dr. Abdulla Kubaisi.
2 P a g e
REDCO CONSTRUCTION – AL MANA, DOHA – (QATAR ) (2010-2015) Leading Construction Company in GCC
PROJECTS WORKED :
1. Silhouette Tower (Intercontinental Hotel) 2B+G+57 West Bay Doha, Qatar: Client: H.E. Mohamed Ajjaj Al-Khubaisi, Consultant : Hill International 2. Viva Bahria (VB-11 & VB-17) 2B+G+20 : Apartment Tower in Pearl Qatar Doha, Qatar. Client: UDC Qatar, Consultant : Hill International 3. Breeding Farm Project in Al Zubara : Racing and Equestrian Club, Doha, Qatar. Client: Racing and Equestrian Club, Consultant: Arab Consulting Engineers (ACE). Job Profile
Preparation of timely re-measured monthly payment application based on the actual progress of works.
Prepare payment certificate for sub-contractors and suppliers.
Analyze tender drawings vs. good for construction drawings for possible contract variation.
Preparation and reconcile variation order with the consultant.
Liaise with consultant’s project QS on all matters pertaining to monthly payment application including joint measurement of quantities.
Sr. Project QS in preparing bid tabulation by sending enquiries to subcontractor and supplier considering the best offer that complies with the project specification.
Sr. Project QS to file all records /documents to support any variation/claim.
Prepare quantity take off required for planning and material procurement.
Prepare Liability schedule for the Sub contractors & Suppliers.
Prepare the Final account statement for the Sub contractors. PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
1. Nikki Thomas Architects, Bangalore, India. (Year 2003 to 2010 March)
Execution of projects for Civil and MEP related works like (Electrical & Plumbing), Supervision of the projects (e.g. Churches, Educational building, Residences and Factory etc.)
2. Civil Aviation Affairs (Kingdom of Bahrain) (Year 1999 to 2003 )
Worked as a Civil Engineer for the civil construction wing of Civil Aviation, preparing Drawings and required necessary documents belonging to the construction site. 3. Land and Coast Survey Co. Nerul New Mumbai, India (Year 1998 to 1999 )
Coordinator, follow up on Supervising Civil Constructions, Surveys belongs to the project of Pipe line laying works for Indian Oil Corporation Calcutta, India. Supervision of Rail Road Construction at the Indian state of Assam. CAPABILITIES
Hardworking, Enthusiastic and willing to learn new areas of study. 3 P a g e
Ambitious and expect to learn advancement.
Keep update with latest developments and new trends. PREVIOUS PROJECT WORKS IN INDIA
Worked as a coordinator, follow up on Supervising Civil Constructions belongs to pipe line works, Supervision of Rail Road Constructions and different method of surveying; such as Hydro Graphics Survey, Topography & GPS Survey.
Attended a seminar on 3 FOLD Education Centre & FOCAL Training & Consultancy ‘’Professional Competency in Quantity Surveying” Doha, Qatar.
Civil Engineering Diploma (Year 1998) Passed with first class.
(Korattymatha Technological Institute & ITC, Recognized by Govt. of India) PROFICIENCY IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
Proficient in Auto CAD 2016
Well Versed in the use of MS Office
Name : Thomas Varughese
Gender : Male
Date of Birth : 24th May 1976
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Qatar Valid Driving License : 02nd August 2022
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Arabic, Malayalam and Tamil CONTACT ADDRESS
Permanent Address : Thundiyilethu House,
Thiruvalla, Pathanamthitta Dist.,
Kerala, India- 689104
Mob : 0091 952**-*****
Passport Details : Passport No. P0077894
Date of Expiry : 25th November 2026
Place of issue : Doha
I hereby declare that the above information flourished by me is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : Doha THOMAS VARUGHESE