Zhuldyz (Sitora) Marat
•Having 6+ years of software testing experience in IT; focus on Manual and automated testing of products, Web based applications.
•Extensively experienced in manual software testing, database testing, automation and responsible for test estimation, test scenarios and test cases preparation, test execution and test deliverables.
•Extensive knowledge of Quality Assurance standards, methodologies and strategies with better understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Waterfall and Agile.
•Extensively experienced in reviewing and analyzing business requirements and writing detailed test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
•Experienced in testing tasks like bug reporting and tracking, unit testing, GUI testing, and integration testing.
•Experienced in conducting Regression, Functional.
•Experienced in documenting and reporting Bugs using JIRA.
•Proficient in writing and executing SQL queries to do back end testing.
•Experienced in writing scenarios in Gherkin format.
•Experienced in Manual and Automation testing using test automation tools such as Junit and Selenium.
•Experienced in preparing and maintaining the test cases and test script, utilizing the task board tool for day to day activities updates and alerts.
•Expertise in automation using Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Java, POM framework and TestNG.
•Experienced in Java (OOPS) concepts required for Selenium testing in frameworks.
•Expertise in testing Web Services requests using SOAPUI.
•Experienced in SOA architecture with Web Services using REST, and SOAP requests.
•Strong Problem Analysis & Resolution skills and ability to work in Multi-Platform Environments
•Proven ability to support multiple projects, under tight deadlines, often with competing priorities and complexities.
•Strong analytic ability and capable of working independently as well as in a team.
•Excellent skills in communication & collaboration, interest & ability to learn new technologies in short time.
Testing Software: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE, Soap UI, HP ALM, JIRA
Build Tool: Maven
Version Control Systems: Git
Frameworks/ Open Source: JUnit, Test NG, Cucumber, VT,PT, Quality, Spring Batch, Call Back
Languages: Java, XML, CSS,
Web/Application servers: Apache Tomcat.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MarkLogic, MySQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/Unix
MS Tools: MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office
Accenture Federal Services, Reston, VA Test Engineering Analyst
· Reviewed and provided feedbacks on each version of Business and Technical Requirements Specifications.
· Analyzed application to find out which part can be automated, and which can be manually tested.
· Automated test cases using Selenium WebDrivers and TestNG Framework using Java.
· Production Support: Smoke testing on all production update in various environments. Script writing, plan and executing test including Automation with Selenium
· Automated testing tools such as Junit/TestNG and Selenium to conduct systems, integration, user acceptance, positive and negative, functionality and regression tests.
· Involved in working with business analysts for translating requirements to Test cases.
· Generated the Test Scripts, Test Conditions and Expected Results for tests.
· Developed Shared Object Repository for reusability across the scripts.
· Performed different types of testing like Black box, Functional, Smoke, System, Integration, Regression, UAT, Database Testing and Webservices Testing.
· Successfully captured Bugs and Notified in JIRA and sent it across the Team.
· Worked on HP ALM for entire Testing life cycle.
· Used HP ALM for Requirement management, Planning, Executing, Defect tracking and Reporting.
· Wrote SQL queries for back end verification and validation using several SQL statements and joins.
· Wrote and inserted verification points and executed Test cases using Selenium.
· Automatically identified defects using Selenium.
· Used Selenium for Regression Testing and wrote script according to the functionality.
· Performed automation by using Selenium developed Data Driven Test scripts.
· Used regular expressions in Selenium.
· Prepared and delivered reports, recommendations, or alternatives that addressed existing and potential trouble areas in IT systems and projects across the organization.
· Involved in extensive User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of the final product.
· Communicated with offshore team and assigned the Scripts to the Team.
· Involved in submitting weekly Bug Report and using resource Excel spread sheets to list problems for different modules.
· Participated in weekly Assessment Meetings and coordinated between Business Analysts, Development Team, and Testing Team.
Monitored project plan execution and project metrics reporting.
Backend testing with VT,PT,Spring Batch, Call back
Backend testing with Quality job
RestAPI testing using xml file.
Environments: Java, Java Script, CSS, Oracle, HTML, SQL, XML, JSON, Windows, Eclipse, HP ALM, JIRA, Soap UI, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, VT, PT, Quality Job, Spring Batch, Call Backs.
SallieMae, Reston, VA
QA Automation Engineer
(Oct, 2017 – July, 2019)
1.Tested Web services for application to ensure all of the components are working as per the requirements.
2.Developed and executed Test Cases to test data loads, verify application rules and workflows & data security.
3.Reviewed and Designed Functional Requirement Specifications and Test Plans.
4.Created Test Scenarios and Test cases using the Requirements documents and user stories.
5.Involved in Functional, Integration, and Regression Testing to make sure that new build was compatible with all types of browsers at every phase of testing.
6.Used JIRA to attach screenshots, and associated the defect with the proper severity and priority, and linked the related Test Script, from which the Defects were generated.
7.Found critical bugs in the application, weekly Reporting through Bug Reports and Maintenance Traceability Matrix using JIRA.
8.Tested on Different databases like Oracle, SQL server using SQL Quires.
9.Designed, developed and implemented Keyword Driven automation testing framework utilizing Java, Eclipse, Maven, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver.
10.Used TestNG framework to run unit test and Maven to build the Project.
11.Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification which is done through XPath, CSS Locators.
12.Performed Functional, Integration and Regression tests on the Sprints.
13.Worked on Parallel Testing to reduce the test execution time using Selenium Gird.
14.Used Jenkins with Selenium Web Driver to perform scheduled builds for continuous integration.
15.Involved in creation of automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber.
16.Configured the test suite to Jenkins to make it run on every successful deployment, which helped reduce the feedback loop time to the developers.
17.Involved in pushing the automated test code into CI (Continuous Integration) and monitored the test execution in Jenkins once the code pushed into CI.
18.Designed and developed automated test scripts using SoapUI orchestrating various SOAP and RESTful web services.
19.Attended daily scrum meetings and weekly status meetings.
Environments: TestNg, Maven, Jenkins, UNIX, XML, Java, Oracle, SQL, JIRA, REST, Soap UI, Selenium Web Driver, Grid, Eclipse, Bitbucket.
UnitedHealth Group, Rocky Hill, CT
(Jun, 2015 – Sep, 2017)
•Involved in the execution of the overall Test strategy, ensured Test plans aligning with Test strategy.
•Performed different kinds of testing like Black Box, GUI, Functionality, Integration, Regression, Usability, System, User Acceptance and Back End Testing.
•Used JIRA for Bug Tracking, Bug fixing, and Bug Reporting.
•Involved in the Database Testing using SQL Quires of the Application like checking all the Tables in the Database and checking whether the data is moving in their Respective Tables.
•Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like xpath and css to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
•Used Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
•Scheduled testing job and set up the flag to run automation script every time developer commits new code and make a new build.
•Built Safari browser extension to be able to run WebDriver in Safari browser.
•Involved in BDD using Cucumber / Gherkin.
•Executed the Test Scripts in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven Framework.
•Used SVN for Code Repositories.
•Responsible for Testing Web Services requests using SOAPUI.
•Performed XML validation using SOAP UI tools and verified the Request/ Responses from the interacting systems.
•Organized and recorded detailed test results, provided reports of results and project status.
•Coordinated with multiple different teams including remote and off-shore groups.
Environments: Jenkins, Junit/TestNg, Cucumber/Gherkin, Soap UI, REST, XML, Windows, Agile Methodology, MS Office tools, Oracle, SQL Server, HTML, UNIX, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, HP ALM, Maven.
Walgreens, Deerfield, IL
(Oct, 2012 – May, 2015)
•Involvement in Test Design with respect to Test Plan and using Black Box Techniques.
•Performed various black box testing methodologies like functional, system, regression testing and User acceptance testing.
•Prepared Test Cases, Procedures and Requirements Traceability Matrix using Quality Center/ALM.
•Responsible for scheduling the batch execution of the tests, log and track defects using Quality Center/ALM.
•Involved in running the scripts and generating the reports finding the defects and reporting it in TestNG.
•Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language.
•Developed and maintained the Automation Test Scripts Using Selenium WebDriver.
•Actively involved in retrospective and estimation sessions.
•Involved in Defect Tracking and Reporting.
•Communicated with other team members (Development team, technical team, Business Support team) in order to resolve the issues.
•Involved in reviewing the Test Reports and preparing Test Summary Report.
•Involved in preparing the Traceability Matrix between Requirements & Test Cases.
Environments: Selenium WebDriver, Oracle, Windows, UNIX, Quality Center/ALM, Java,
•Bachelor of Foreign Languages.
References: Available on Request