Andrew Joseph White-Martin
Hardworking, reliable individual with exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated abilities in working with people in theatre/performance seeking part-time employment. Summary of Skills
• Professional demeanor; excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Follows instructions and accepts responsibility; willing to take the initiative
• Strong organization and time management skills; adaptable
• Superior listening skills, open to taking direction; committed to get the job done
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in all decision making
• Public speaking and performance experience; creative and artistic (vocal and violin)
• Strong problem solving/negotiating skills
• Facilitated tours and demonstrations at Old Fort Erie Historic Site
• Keeping cash records and daily cash deposits for Manitobah Mukluks Teamwork
• Performed; Hagersville Secondary School Drama Club - Sears Drama Festival/school performances
• Chosen for marching/ drill competitions squad through work Knowledgeable
• Memorized facts and dates from the War of 1812, as well as ingredient lists in cosmetics
• Constantly learning through research and experience Experience
Seasonal Sales Associate Oct 2019- Jan 2020
Nov 2018- Jan 2019
Manitobah Mukluks Pop-up Shop (Rideau Centre)
• Assistant Manager for Rideau Centre and St. Laurent locations
• Extensive knowledge in tailoring footwear. eg; Size conversion, model recommendation
• Performed opening or closing duties, managing staff, cash count, and deposits. Seasonal Sales Associate Nov 2018-Jan 2019
Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
• Extensive product Knowledge.
• Personalized hair and skin consultations.
• Working on the sales floor, cash and re-stock.
• Driveway Cleaning and Landscaping (Seasonal) Sept. 2016 - 2019 Nica’s Driveways and Lawns, Ottawa, ON
• Cleared driveways to be fixed and resurfaced
• Cleaned up edges and brickwork on pathways.
Property and Home Maintenance (Temp. Contract) Dec. 2017 Ganawageh and Ohsto:seri Urban Homes
• General Maintenance of homes and properties.
• Bathroom Remodel, Interior Painting, Kitchen Remodel. Historical Interpreter (seasonal) 2011-present
Old Fort Erie Historic Site, Fort Erie, ON
• Only First Nations Interpreter on site; facilitated tours/demonstrations to the public
• Answered site specific/general questions; War of 1812 and First Nations history/involvement General Sales Clerk (Seasonal) Oct 2013 – Dec 2013 Green Earth Stores, Lynden Park Mall, Brantford Location
• Worked on cash register and responsible for daily sales quota
• Required to actively engage and aid customers in stores. Education
• OSSD, Hagersville Secondary School, Hagersville, ON 2008-2013 Accomplishments
• Cast as supporting lead in The Incredible 25th Year of Mitzi Bearclaw (2018). Nominated Best Sup- porting Actor (2019) by the American Indian Film Institute.
• Cast as lead in the feature film, Fire Song (2014). World premiere at the 40th Annual Toronto In-
ternational Film Festival (2015).
Place Winner; 20th
Annual Turning Points Essay Contest (2013)
• Art piece on display; Woodland Cultural Center through the Walking Together Project between Hagersville Secondary and Residential School Survivors (2013)
• Performed in production; The Lion and The Eagle, 1812 Bicentennial Commemoration Events (2012) References Available Upon Request