North Lauderdale, FL *****
I am seeking a Job Opportunity to utilize my sales, customer support to its fullest capacity. I am committed to completing all tasks that I am presented with and able to adapt to new environments and challenges. I am passionate and skilled in customer care, customer support, responding to customer complaints and finding solutions. My plans are to strive for the best at what I do. I plan to help any company to reach its placed goals. To ensure I fully assist and help in any way possible. Work Experience
Customer Service Supervisor
Sitel - Pompano Beach, FL
July 2018 to Present
• Hiring, training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
• Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
• Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
• Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
• Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
• Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
• Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Representative Supervisor
TIME WARNER CHAT AGENT TELEPERFORMANCE USA BOCA, FL - Boca Raton, FL January 2018 to July 2018
• Educated customer with billing inquires
• Resolved technical issues for cable, internet and phone.
• Offered suggested sales and upgrade in features and core products. APPLE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES “Team Lead” FLOOR SUPPORT, TELEPERFORMANCE USA BOCA, FL - Boca Raton, FL June 2017 to December 2017
• Actively greet customers and branding the company.
• Ensure customer's needs are met and that every customer has a positive experience.
• Process orders, respond to order inquires, and direct the flow of customer traffic.
• Support managers with administrative duties as assigned.
• Responsible for keeping up to date with current Apple methods and procedures.
• Responsible for following, supporting, and enforcing all internal control processes and procedures.
• Build customer loyalty by providing prompt and exceptional service and thrive in a fast-paced.
• Ensure customer concerns are resolved with urgency and good judgment.
• Stay knowledgeable about our products, services, promotions and policies. CASHIER/BAKERY ASSOCIATE
PUBLIX SUPERMARKET - Coral Springs, FL
December 2015 to May 2017
Provided customer service to customers
Collect scan count data, scanned items, ensured scanned count was collected correctly and processed Process customer orders in the form of cash, check, or credit card. Bakery team lead, Trained incoming crew member.
T-MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
IQOR - Fort Lauderdale, FL
March 2013 to July 2015
• Provided customer service over the phone as a T-mobile representative.
• Helped existing customers make changes to their account or help new customers start up service with T-mobile.
• Respond to any customer complaints, troubleshoot, or find solutions to help customers based on the customers need.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
J.P.TARAVELLA HIGH SCHOOL CORAL SPRINGS - Coral Springs, FL Skills
ANSWERING (3 years), ANSWERING PHONES (3 years), ORDER PROCESSING (3 years), PROBLEM SOLVING (3 years), SALES (3 years)
• Interpersonal Skills
• Problem Solving Capabilities
• Multi-Task Ability
• Effective Communication