Tel: 678-***-**** email@example.com
PROJECT MANAGER PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR Professional Experience in Project Management, Scope Development, Risk Management, Organizational Development, Team Building, and leadership development. Possess advanced knowledge of Project Management with the utilization of the PMBOK, with extensive experience developing processes from initiation to close. In depth interpersonal skills, inherent ability to interact with diverse personalities, excellent presentation skills, and the capability to manage extensive responsibilities through multi-tasking and providing quality work.
• INNOVATIVE AND STRATEGIC THINKER, with extensive background in performing with insight and organizational leadership.
• PERFORMANCE-DRIVEN AND VISIONARY LEADERSHIP, with demonstrated aptitude to utilize all avenues of communication management to increase team productivity, passion, and activity.
• CONTINUOUS PROCESS DEVELOPMENT, with exceptional capacity to stimulate progress and deliver decisive results, turning projects into company processes.
●Persuasive Communication ● Dispute. Resolution
● Case Management ● Tactical Planning/Leadership ● Program Start-up/Launch EPSTEIN, WEINBERG & ASSOCIATES, LLC Aug. 2013 - Present Project Management Atlanta, GA
• Participated in project communication management, along with the receivable management process, through utilizing database software, regularly up keeping database and developing receivable portfolios.
• Daily participation in communications management, stakeholder communication, meeting company expectations, monthly quotas and exceeding company needs.
• Responsible for large scale receivable files of accounts of over five million dollars, regular upkeep and maintenance of database, along with providing accurate logs to recoup company investment.
• Managed customer portfolios, provided regular correspondence, along with other communication mediums to maintain company files.
• Assessed the needs of administrative staff to reduce risk for project scope, assisted in training and managing staff members about basic regulations in the Fair Debt and Collections Practices Act. OPERATION CHANGE, INC Jun. 2012 – Jul. 2013
Project Management Atlanta, GA
• Initiated, developed, and participated in establishing community outreach program through developing scope from stakeholders, including investors.
• Assessed risks, analyzes critical paths, and establishes work breakdown structures; maintains project schedules, performance data, cost reports, and other relevant documents.
• Established standard operating procedures for company and implemented project standards, directed processes to meet requirements for funding.
• Implemented national project, creating systemic change through community development, relationship building, including organized and managed day to day business operations.
• Developed vocational outreach program, provided health education and awareness to at risk youth, engaged in public speaking and facilitated community workshops. RUBIN, LUBLIN, SUAREZ, SERRANO, LLC, Feb. 2011 – May 2012 Project Manager/Paralegal Atlanta, GA
• Contract document production, filing, review, and revision for legal staff.
• Drafted contracts, motions, prepared, distributed, filed and edited externally, as well as internally. PROFESSIONAL CAREER HISTORY
• Managed large scale foreclosure law files from start to finish, clearing defective titles for Georgia, Tennessee and Mississippi.
• Communicated with all necessary parties in different jurisdictions to resolve legal case files, researched and analyzed title claims and documents relating to legal files.
• Reviewed and analyzed surveys, zoning law, including effectively handling files, and legal database management.
FAMILY TIES PROJECT, INC. Aug. 2007 - Jan. 2011
Project Management Atlanta, GA
• Contract development or review contract documents to ensure that company is not exposed to substantial liabilities in excess of the value of the Agreements, and is practicable with consideration given to operational constraints such as resources and tools.
• Secures grant funding, sponsoring arrangements and negotiations that assist in financial maturation of over 20% of company budget.
• Manages, organizes and maintains administrative files to consistently keep organization technologically advanced. Efforts helped company improve their efficiencies in processing documents daily by decreasing operational cost by 30%.
• Responsible for supervising staff members, training and recruitment effort to ensure quality performance standards were adhered to. Leadership and direction provided, helped employees meet and exceed company’s standard in professionalism.
• Created contract models, assist with pre-contract evaluations, including contract analysis. FISHER & PHILLIPS, LLP Aug. 2005 – Aug. 2007
Senior Paralegal Atlanta, GA
• Drafted and filed documentation pursuant to state and federal statutes, determine status of claims, requested medical, and other records relating to claims.
• Obtain medical and employment records, and causation reports. Obtain copy of insurance carrier claim file. Conducted deposition, sent subpoenas duces tecum.
• Managed projects with large document production for plaintiffs and defendants. Supported bates stamping, redacting, redlining and updating database utilizing Lexis and Westlaw database.
• Edited extensive legal briefs cite checked briefs and other relevant cases, shephardizing, including legal research, utilizing LexisNexis and Westlaw database.
• Produced audit response letters, subpoenas, notices, service of processes, exhibits, and other legal related documents.
• OPERATION CHANGE, INC: From initiation stage to project close, developed community development project promoting health education, youth outreach, vocational rehabilitation and training services. A national project with an emphasis on creative change through the utilization of current technology.
• NMNKRUMAH WASHINGTON LEARNING ACADEMY: Conceived project, developed, and implemented from the ground up, accredited Alternative High School, that directly impacts systemic change in impoverished neighborhoods. Delivered creative approaches and concepts to reduce high school drop- outs, dramatically increase student test scores, and enhanced the lives of youths.
• BOYS TO MEN CLUB, INC: Successfully initiated comprehensive youth mentoring program, providing early-intervention, vocational assistance, counseling, physical fitness training, moral and wholesome recreational activities, as well as entrepreneurship training. EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Clayton State University, Morrow, GA
Project Management, 2012
Active Member of PMI
Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, IL
Masters of Arts – Inner City Studies (Social Work/Education), 2005 Bachelors of Arts – Pre-Law, 2004 (GPA 4.0), Sum Cum Laude SELECTIVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Certificate: Dispute Resolution and Mediation, 2000 Loyola University, Chicago, IL
PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES FURNISHED UPON REQUEST