**** * ******* *** *** 3b, Chicago, IL 60626
Illinois Institute of Technology
Information Technology Management
Computer Information Systems
Brain Builder College
TUTOR AND SOFTWARE INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
• Ran diagnostic software.
• Updated college computer programs.
• Uninstalling unused and outdated programs.
• Rids computers of viruses.
• Tutored students on Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel.
• Created database of 50 students to keep information. Bodet Hospital
• Migrate the data from the appropriate databases to the end databases.
• Maintain batch log ﬁles.
• Create performance guarantee reports for clients through MS Access
• Implement elements of Access queries and enhance business logic using User Deﬁned Functions
• Create indexes on the database tables and generate trace event to improve the query performance and optimize data access
• Involved in creating T-SQL objects like tables, stored procedures, indexes, user deﬁned functions, common table expression (CTE), Temp table.
WEB APPLICATION (JAVA, VAGRANT, GIT, HTML, CSS)
• Created a java code to convert videos to audio
• Created a user-friendly html pages for uploading, converting and downloading of converted videos.
• Created user authentication login
LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (JAVA, SQL)
• Created a java GUI login page for users and admin
• Created the dashboard for administrative tasked, like adding users, lending books, adding new books.
• Created a user dashboard where they can see their list of rented books and due dates, see list of books in the library and rent books.
• Created a MySQL server to save the user records