Richard C. Mann
North Ridgeville, Ohio 4039
Cell Phone: 440-***-****
Email Address: email@example.com
Certified System Specialist / Telecommunications Specialist
Network Specialist / Educator
Summary of Qualifications
• Possesses an Associate’s degree in Electronics, holds an A+ Certification, holds an Ohio Teaching Certificate for Industrial Electricity, fifteen plus years experience as a Computer Technician, Field Service Technician, Telecommunications Site Engineer, Electronic Switching Systems Technician and Educator / Instructor.
• Proficient in Analyzing, Supporting and Repairing Computer Hardware, System Software and Networking issues.
• Proven abilities in resolving Microsoft, Apple Operating Systems including Cisco Networking
• Solid experience resolving Telecommunication issues in the Telecom Central Offices
• Solid Networking background experience covering LAN and WAN Support, Configuration and Support of Routers, Switches Modems, Telnet, Timeplex Technology and DSU and CSU Telecommunications
• Personal strengths includes the possession of strong interpersonal skills, superior teamwork and organizational skills, time management skills, high ethical standards, personable, also able to multitask, able to excel in a fast paced work environment affected by changing priorities.
Windows 95 / 98 Windows 2000 Windows NT
Windows 7 (both 32 Bit & 64 Bit) Vista Windows XP
IBM / HP / Dell Workstations IBM / HP / Dell Laptops IBM / HP / Dell Servers
SCSI Devices Routers / Switches PC peripherals (Printers, Scanners)
Network WAN / LAN Resources Lexmark Laser Printers HP Laser Printers
MS Office Suite 2007 – 2010 (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Active Directory (AD) Microsoft XL MacAfee
Citrix Ghost Outlook
Norton Antivirus Symantec Altiris Symantec Ghost
Lotus Notes Citrix SMS
Windows WSUS Internet Explorer
TCP/IP and OSI models LAN / WAN Protocols Ethernet Wiring TIA / EIA
CSU / DSU
TCP/IP DHCP DNS
FTP HTTP POP
Telnet SNMP SMTP
WINS PPP L2TP
IPSec NetBEUI SLIP
IP (IPv4, IPv6)
Ethernet DSL ISDN
FDDI Tunnels (L2TP)
Associate of Science degree in Electronic Communications Cleveland Institute of Electronics, Cleveland, Ohio - 1970
Complete various Technical Courses covering:
Wireless Network Cisco
Microsoft Security Implementing Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional and Server
Digital Electronics Electronic Switching Systems
A+ Certificate (Microsoft Certified)
Ohio Teaching Certificate for Industrial Electricity State of Ohio (July 2011) - License #031004195
Veterans Administration, Cleveland Ohio September 2000 to February 2010
Computer Systems Specialist / Computer Analyst
• Was responsible for maintaining Computer Hardware, Software and Network Systems.
• Also was responsible for assigning Help Desk responsibilities.
• Installed and configured computer systems including PC’s microcomputers and workstations.
• Coordinated the acquisition, upgrade, and maintenance of Computer Systems.
• Monitored malfunctioning Computers and Hardware in order to determine appropriate remedies.
• Maintained manuals Reference Books and Software instructions associated with Programs and Systems used within the organization.
• Instructed users as to the proper operation of Computer Systems and Peripheral Devices.
• Installed software and troubleshoot technical system problems.
• Identified problems, evaluated alternatives, and made recommendations.
• Knowledge of programs and policies related to security and information systems.
• Coordinated and managed work activities.
• Communicated with technical and non-technical staff.
Jones Day Law Firm, East Cleveland Ohio June 1999 – September 2000
Help Desk Associate
• Was responsible for being part of an International Help Desk, providing phone assistance to lawyers and secretaries in the firm around the world.
• Resolved Hardware, Software and Network issues for end users.
• Created documentation updates and knowledge transfer to the Database after each call.
National City Bank (PNC Bank), Lakewood Ohio January 1998 - June 1999
Help Desk Associate
• Was responsible for providing support in the National City Data Center as a Help Desk Associate assisting end users via phone.
Lorain County Joint Vocational School 1995 - 1996
Industrial Electricity Instructor / A+ Certification Instruction / Computer / Repair Instructor
• Was responsible for designing curriculum and instructed students on the basic Troubleshooting concepts to be used in an industrial setting.
• Was responsible for designing curriculum and instructed students on how to successfully pass the A+ certification examinations.
• Was responsible for designing curriculum and instructed students in standard Troubleshooting procedures used to Repair Computer Hardware and the Installation of Software applications.
Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio 1995 - 1997
• Was responsible for Instructing students and staff personnel basic Apple Computer Concepts and Software Applications.
Oberlin College, Oberlin Ohio August 1993 - January 1998
• Was responsible for the repair of computer hardware, software and networking systems
• Proficient working on the following Operating Systems: Apple OS 8, Windows3.1, Windows 95
• Proficient repairing complete line of Apple and HP Printers
• Proficient repairing complete line of Apple Laptops (replacing hard drives keyboards, upgrading memory
N.A.S.A. (Lewis Research Center), Cleveland, Ohio October 1987 - June 1991
Site Engineer N.A.S.A. (Consultant)
• Was responsible for the implementation of Telecommunications Network consisting of a T1 terrestrial backbone and a Satellite backup infrastructure.
• Performed traffic management analysis and made recommendations to government personal for optimal operation of the network.
• Assisted with the Design of Voice, Data, and Video circuits.
• Supported existing Network Circuits using Atlanta Data Scopes and BERT testers to monitor performance.
• Installed and supported video teleconferencing circuits.
• Experience and knowledge of Fiber Optics FDDI.
• Experience and knowledge of DSU’S and CSU’S.
• Timplex Multiplexors, 56K Flexties, Cisco Routers and Bridges.
• Daily I responded to end users both orally and via email.
• Wrote preventive Maintenance Procedures for servicing Telecommunications Equipment and power management systems.
• Created necessary Policies and Procedures for maintaining Voice, Data and Video Telecommunications equipment.