Torrey pine lane, Union city, CA AISHWARYA PENDYALA +1-510-***-****
www.linkedin.com/in/aishwaryapendyala611 firstname.lastname@example.org ACADEMICS:
Master of Sciences (Computer Software engineering) CSU Sacramento, CA Jan 2017 - Dec 2019 Bachelors in Technology (Computer Science) JNTUK affiliation(PEC), India Sep 2012 - May 2016 TECHNOLOGIES:
• Data analytics: Data modelling, Jupyter, Pandas, NumPy, Sci-kit learn, Matplotlib, ML (Machine learning).
• Business Intelligence: Tableau, Arm Treasure data, Salesforce.
• Project management: SAP Jam, SAP PPM, PMO, Agile, Scrum, JIRA, LEAN six sigma, Cross functional collaboration.
• Programming /Scripting languages: Java, Python, SQL
• Software testing: Script Test cases, User acceptance testing, A/B testing, Quality assurance, Verification & Validation WORK EXPERIENCE:
Business Analyst Intern (Product strategy) 8X8,inc. (San Jose) May 2019- Aug 2019
• Business performance and Risk analysis on customer churn and migration data. Analytically forecasted risk’s effects, severity and reporting appropriate predictions. Developed reports using Salesforce and dashboards using visualization tool TABLEAU.
• Gather and translate business requirements from customer/clients into technical specifications along with KPI analysis and documentation.
• Automated test frameworks(QA) ensuring that user intent is effectively captured and tested which resulted in a manual effort reduction of 30 hours.
• Data maintenance on ARM Treasure data workflows using complex SQL queries, troubleshooting failures through tech analytical procedures and forecasting models on data through trends.
• Coordinate and deliver system changes under development to fulfilled business requirements and client satisfaction, validation through QA/Audit and issue tracking on JIRA. Cross functional collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT and Business operations teams for data analysis. Software Engineer- Product design Reliance Industries. Pvt. Ltd (India) Oct 2015-Nov 2016
• Gathered business requirements, prepared and prioritized user stories, product backlogs, sprint backlogs and documented them into functional requirements for the purpose of redesigning and prototyping internal tools and applications through SDLC in an Agile team.
• Acted as a liaison between business stakeholders and the development team to assist with the planning, prioritizing, strategizing the action plan and ensure proper implementation of the business processes including resource planning, allocation and PMO tasks
• Assist in design and development of product (Web site) on the front-end design, structuring of web pages, UI and UX performance, user’s usability- reliability testing and scripting automated tests for quality assurance along with continuous Risk management and audit procedures Graduate Student Researcher Sacramento State University Aug 2018-Dec2019
• Fake consumer review detection (Masters project): Analysis to detect fake and genuine reviews from a tailored consumer review dataset created from various categories of reviews. Classification of reviews using Machine learning algorithms like Naïve Bayes, SVM, Linear SVC, Random forest, Decision trees and their accuracies are compared.
• Data cleaning, preprocessing and natural language processing using NLTK library. Also using predefined sentiment word list for training and testing the data (80-20%). Sentiment analysis of reviews also included emoticons. Improving the accuracies with different enhancements like inclusion of emojis in the raw data, discount deception, feature inclusion. Technologies: Python 3.5, Jupyter, Sci-Kit learn, pandas, NLTK, Naïve Bayes, SVM PROJECTS:
Clash of Pokémon project Machine learning
• Clash of Pokémon is a data science project developed in Python, aims at predicting the outcome of Pokémon combats. Analyze and tune data by supervised learning approach using various ML algorithms and models to classify and make predictions. Technologies: Python 3.5, Sci-Kit learn, pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, SVM, Random Forest, GBM All day weather application (Scrum and agile project experience) Advanced Project management
• Developed a weather forecasting web application with user stories, product backlog, tracking using JIRA and adapted them with Agile SCRUM methodology. Analysis of business value and risks for ROI along with client protocols
• Along with UX research and design, I was committed to the role of scrum master and product owner multitasking with projects, experienced real time challenges of a software engineer.
Technologies used: SDLC, JIRA, Tableau visualization, Excel, Project management principles, Task flow. Sac State parking system project Software requirement analysis and design
• Designed a real time parking structure mobile app based on business and product use case models to provide latest information on nearest available parking lots, navigation and online payment and alert notifications. Fulfilling business and technical requirements of the stake holders.
• Gathering requirements, low and high-fidelity prototype models, A/B testing and touch and click analysis. User acceptance testing by creating test cases, test plans for usability, reliability, performance and security. Technologies used: Service now methodology and modules, Personas, JIRA, Business use case, Product use case, UML RELEVANT COURSEWORK:
Software Engineering, Advanced Project management, Software Verification & Validation, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Human Computer Interaction, Software Requirements Analysis & Design, Datamining & Data warehousing, Data Analytics.