Adel Awad Gamal
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Property Manager/ Leasing Manager position with your respectful organization where 8 years of extensive accomplishments within diverse environments will benefit your organization and its mission. CAREER SUMMARY
With an exceptional track record in the field of Lease Management, Property Management,Owner Representative, Administration, Sales & Marketing and customer service where I was carrying on high & Sensitive responsibilities for more than 8 years’ experience. During my experience, I had been responsible for looking after all the issues pertaining to Lease Management
& Property Management ensuring that all the client issues are timely resolved & Properties are in Perfect conditions in term of maintenance & Facilities In order to achieve the set targets, I liaised between various departments to ensure that I remain fully aware of all the issues and take appropriate and timely decisions.. Additionally, I have also worked in a number of positions related to the field of Marketing and Administration. Such an experience has allowed me to understand the various operations of the organization so that I can come up with effective market capitalizing strategies. EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
SULTAN REAL ESTATE (SULTAN GROUP INVESTMENT), DUBAI 22/12/2014 till 12/07/2018
Costing & Pricing: Establish rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, and profit goals.
Advertising: Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units. Collection: Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents, preparing an annual budget. Maintenance & Facilities: Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; Property Regulation: Supervise the property and Enforces policies by confronting violators. Contracts: Contract with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit. DAILY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Monitor renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices. Ensure property is rented to fullest capacity.
Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times. Deal with resident concerns and requests on timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction with management. Ensure distribution of all company or community-issued notices (i.e., emergency, etc.). Consistently implement policies of the community.
Coordinate maintenance schedule and assignments with Maintenance Supervisor. Provide support to staff to encourage team work and lead as an example in creating a harmonious environment. Ensure that all service requests are recorded and communicated appropriately to maintenance. Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner. Correctly complete all lease applications, assists with application verification and notifies prospective residents of results. Type’s miscellaneous resident communications as needed. Complete all lease paperwork including related addendums, accepts rents and deposits. Complete guest information including any required forms or cards on all prospects, sends thank-you notes and performs follow-up.
Manage office supplies on periodic basis. Reports needs to Property Manager. Organize and files appropriate reports, leases and paperwork. Meet with prospective clients and provide details and terms and conditions for leasing. Work with the marketing and sales team to devise and implement new strategies for the assigned area. Prepare Broker Commissions.
Ensure that the highest quality of communication is performed with Tenants, Landlords and Clients through monthly emails, phone calls, and hard copy deliverables indicating our efforts to date for our services. Leasing Manager Assistant / Area Manager
EZDAN Real Estate, EZDAN HOLDING
28/12/2011 to 20/12/2014
• Leasing: Managing the leasing of 6,000 units (residential & commercial)
• Policy Management: Creating, enhancing and implementing the leasing policies and procedures,
• Monitoring: Monitoring all the leasing procedures and the business applications
• Property Management system: key factor & focal Point of creating a new property management system by Microsoft (FLEX PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)
• Auditing: Audit all files prepared by leasing team to ensure they meet all company guidelines
• Marketing analysis: Directly responsible for all reporting including Competitive Marketing Analysis (CMA) Property Management:
• Costing & Pricing: Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, and profit goals.
• Advertising: Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
• Collection: Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents, preparing an annual budget.
• Maintenance & Facilities: Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints;
• Property Regulation: supervise the property and Enforces policies by confronting violators.
• Contracts: Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit. Human Resource Management
• Employee Management: Managing all the 80 employees of the department and overseeing the Leasing Staff Executives and the On-Site Property Personnel
• Training: Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
• Sales Management: Improving the sales by developing sales promotional offers according to Market conditions.
• Reporting: Coordinating with the Sales & Marketing Department, Maintenance Department and the FM Group to submit the daily, weekly and monthly occupancy reports
• Data Management: Maintain accurate and in-depth knowledge of all inventories, including pricing, availability, lease expiration, market activity and trends, and competitive available units. EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
• Bachelor, Business Administration
Madras University, India
• Diploma, SAP HR Manager
• Certificate, Microsoft Certified System Administrator COMPUTER SKILLS
• Windows™: (7™, Vista™, XP™)
• Microsoft Office™: (Word™, Excel™ PowerPoint™ Project™)
• Tally Accounting Software
• Adobe™, Internet Navigation & E-mai
• English (Fluent)
• Hindi (Fluent)
• Arabic (Native)
• Date of Birth: 16.07.1985
• Nationality: Sudanese
• Indian & Qatari & Sudanese & UAE Driving Licenses PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES
Available upon request.