firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/archanak3 408-***-****
• Developer looking for a Software Engineer/ Developer role
• Successful in taking applications from concept to launch using Agile based SDLC.
• Experience coordinating with multiple agencies to launch projects in timely manner.
• Experience in working productively in a fast paced, high-pressure environment. Technical Skills
• Jira, Agile Development
• Experience with version control systems
like TFS, Tortoise SVN, Visual
E2Open (CCI): Web Application Developer, 2006 – Present Lead developer for channel sales product used by telecom companies. Actively involved in planning, designing and execution of various aspects of Admin site as well as partner sites for the client.
• Develop reports targeted to reach multiple audience.
• Develop database driven solution for content management e.g. lead status emails, promotions,
• Design & code solutions to capture changes in data – e.g. datamart.
• Plan & implement transformation of sensitive data like SSN & passwords from perl encrypted to sql encryption
• Transition employee program from PeopleSoft to SAP ID- moved lead, payment data, update login credential rules.
• Developed new program BOOST launched by client to help small business group create proposals. Create process to setup user groups who needed access to the tool. Application screen displayed database driven choices to select products for the proposal. PDF Proposals emailed to recipient. These could later be marked as sold in the application.
• Developed, implemented new refer-a-friend program without enrollment. Referenced existing css and tweak those to accommodate segment specific messaging. Project went from start to first sale in 11 days. Designed a way to generate coupon code which will create lead without cluttering db.
• Develop payment modules: payments based on products and award values based on price books. Awards are tiered and include card load, checks and points payments.
• Develop screens to help clients process leads faster – e.g. status changes, update Reps County of Sonoma: Intern, IS Department – Justice Team, 2003 – 2006 The Justice Team provided support for the Sonoma County Courts, Probation Department, Public Defender’s Office, District Attorney’s Office, Sheriff Detention and Juvenile Detention facilities. Provide programming and application support.
• Analyzed code; proposed solutions, implement changes in code and testing.
• Projects required modification of programs to ensure valid access to edit and enter new data.
• Work included using C, UNIX, COBOL, Informix SQL, HTML, PERL Education
B.S: Computer Science with Minor in Math; Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/archanak3 408-***-****