DAVID G. GIL
Bonney Lake. WA. 98391
786-***-**** (mobile). email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Senior University Technician in Automotive Technologies. IUTI – Instituto Universitario de Tecnología Industrial Experience
• Mercedes Bens of Tacoma. Parts Advisor. March 2018-YTD) Responsible for assisting all technicians and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies, achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts and for seeking out and soliciting parts business. Handle wholesale and retail accounts provide them with the parts they need.
• WURTH USA. Territory Sales Representative. (May 2017 -March 2018). Responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally, contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
• Mercedes- Benz of Cutler Bay. Parts Advisor (Feb 2011 – May 2017.) Responsible for assisting all technicians and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies, achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts and for seeking out and soliciting parts business.
• Mercedes Parts Corp. – Parts Specialist. (Oct 2009- Feb 2011). Handle wholesale and retail accounts, provide them with the parts they need. Locate and order parts from diverse sources, inventory control, shipping of said parts if required, delivery of said parts if required, receiving and stocking parts and assisting store manager in daily duties, look and call customers for offer the company and services.
• AMR Services, LLC. –Supervisor. (Jul 2008- Sep 2009). To organize, Assign, deliver and monitoring daily jobs. DirecTV Clients Costumer Services. Liaison with DirecTV. Equipment inventory. Quality supervisor. Supervise Satellite Technician training.
• FTM (Fleet Technology and Maintenance). – Mechanical Technician (Feb 2008 - July 2008). To prevent, maintain, repairs and corrective general mixed fleet of vehicles (trucks and light vehicles), diesel and gasoline such as checking and changing brakes, engine tuning, checking electrical systems and electronic air conditioning.
• AMR Services, LLC. – Satellite Technician. (Jul 2007- Feb 2008).
• VAS Venezuela, S.A. – After-Sales Representative for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. (Oct 2004 - Jul 2007). Commercial vehicles, methods of diagnosis and repair. Run technical training programs to dealers, authorized workshops and fleets customers. Maintain current network of dealers.
• DaimlerChrysler de Venezuela. LLC. - Mobile Unit Coordinator for Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles (Jan 2004 – Oct 2004). Coordinate logistics actions, customer visits to the dealers and fleets of Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles. Monthly billing with preset targets. Processing guarantees. Scheduling preventive maintenance, corrective and initial startup. Prompt Visit customers with specific technical problems and develop technical reports to establish the addresses of the case. Follow and execute campaigns service.
• DaimlerChrysler de Venezuela. LLC. - Mobile Unit Technician Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles (1998-2004). Visit and technically advice dealers and customers. Run preventive plans and corrective maintenance of fleet’s Diesel vehicle Mercedes Benz and Freightliner. Opening and initial startup of the network dealers Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles. Capturing and tracking clients and inclusion in plans for scheduled maintenance. Diagnosis and repair of vehicles in field.
Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
• Microsoft Outlook
• Lotus Notes
• Microsoft Word
• ADP –
• ASE Electrical & Electronic System
• ASE Brakes systems
• Volkswagen training the trainer 2007
• TTT72V Volkswagen Crafter and Multivan
• EX Volkswagen Crafter
• EX VW Constellation
• ISO 9000: 2000
• Diagnostic Techniques for Workshop Supervisor
• Eaton Series MS Differential
• DANA 480 Differential
• Eaton series RT Change Boxes
• ZF 16 S Change Boxes
• MWM Motors Series "4.10" and "6.10"
• Cummins Engines Series C and Series "B"
• Braking System ABS / ASR /
• Electricity 2 Buses Sprinters Trucks
• ABS and Suspension rheumatic CL 120 Freightliner
• Product Knowledge Mercedes Benz
• Repair transmissions ZF-S6/1550
• Introduction to the electronic engine series 900 Mercedes Benz
• Quality and customer service
• Sprinters 310 Mercedes Benz
• Detroit Diesel engines.
• Series 60 / Overhauled engines Detroit Diesel series 60
• Repair engine 366 TO Mercedes Benz
• Interface Engines Electronic Controlled Freightliner
• Introduction to Model CL 120 Freightliner
• Electronic Automatic Transmissions ZF Eco Matt Level 1 and 2
• Electric 1 Renault
• Systems Power Injection and Renault.