Jeremiah Ovie Abraham
E: email@example.com T: +234(0)810-***-****
Detail-oriented sourcing manager with excellent track record of improving relationships with vendors, increasing supply chain efficiency, and reducing overall materials budget. Strong leadership skills to encourage team members, implement new policies, and improve performance and morale. Expert knowledge of procurement methods, including ability to negotiate successfully with suppliers to reduce expenses without harming production.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Vocational in Electrical Engineering (City and Guilds of London Institute)
8th July 2017 – DECEMBER 2019
Nation Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Petroleum Training Institute)
Match 2006 – 11th October 2009
West African Examination Certificate (United Universal Comprehensive College)
February 2001 – 12th July 2004
Good decision making and verbal communication skills.
Manage a complex environment.
Ability to follow complicated written and verbal Instructions
Ability to perform Calibration of flow meters.
Work safely with Men and Machines.
Good interpretation of P&ID, Complex electrical schematics, and PLC schematics.
Proficient in computer Software (e.g.MS- Excel, MS-Visio for P&ID).
Knowledge on Process Instrumentation Systems (control room & field)
COMPANY: Cinqtech Nigeria Limited (Oil and Gas Procurement) 14th October 2019– 15th January 2020
JOB TITLE: Technical Services and Purchasing Officer
- Manage the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes - Handling queries, advising customers, drawing up quotations
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
COMPANY: Alabaster-box Limited (E-commerce) 18th June 2018 – 20th July 2019
JOB TITLE: Business Support Officer.
-Handle general administrative support services
-Provide basic IT support.
-Assist in actively marketing the Company's product and services thus generating new customers.
-Take responsibility for all premises matters and office management.
-Manage inventory and procurement.
-Provides regular management information reports for the Chief Executive and Board
COMPANY: Paean Construction Company (Building Construction) 12th November 2012 – 8th July 2016
JOB TITLE: Procurement Office
-Supervising site works.
-Handling the purchasing of materials
-Evaluating supply options.
-Maintaining accurate records
-Assessing and minimizing risk
-Helping to find and negotiate contracts.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION:
Valves, Pumps and Compressors N.A.M.E.S
Awarded August 2009
Production operations and flow station practices S.P.E
Awarded 23rd February 2010
Drilling practices, Crude Oil analysis, drilling fluid preparation and analysis
Awarded 10th July 2009
Electrical and Electronic Engineering principles -
Business Management -
Engineering Project -
Project Management -
Instrumentation and Control Systems -
Digital Design -
Analogue Design -
HUBBY AND INTEREST:
Chess, pole and computer games. Interested in Big Date Analysis in Supply Chain.