Kalpana Ravindran Mobile: +1-587-***-**** E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A self-motivated and hard-working individual who is able to cope well under pressure.
• Proficient in MS Office Applications, strong excel & account reconciliation skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong focus on variance analysis.
• 4+ years in a dynamic administrative and accounting environment, including experience in accounts payable, reporting, and analysis.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong time management, multitasking and prioritization skills.
• Self-motivated and independent problem-solving skills.
• Sound customer service skills
I have successfully completed Masters of Science (Bio-Informatics) from Dr. G.R. Damodaran College of Science, Coimbatore, India in May 2007. I have successfully completed Bachelor of Science (Bio-Chemistry) from Shri Nehru Maha Vidyalaya College of Arts & Sciences, Coimbatore, India in May 2005.
Summit Property Group - 845-24 AVENUE SE Calgary, AB Duration: September 2019 to October 2019
Position: Administrative Database Management
Scheduling Jobs for maintenance team using Yaardi software.
Internal coordination with different team and keeping records of Job accomplish.
Coordination and Communication with tenant on maintenance scheduled work and progress and aid in scheduling tech reviews and necessary paperwork
Close service work orders and invoice customers, work on open work order report (comment and close old work orders).
Mobile: +1-587-***-**** E-Mail: email@example.com Address: 1306-8620 Jasper Ave, NW, Edmonton, Canada Kalpana Ravindran Mobile: +1-587-***-**** E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Colorful Caterpillar OPC Pvt. Ltd.- A-305 Anu Apt, Bangalore, India Duration: Mar 2014 to July 2019
• Diffuse and resolve various volatile customer situations while maintaining the balance between the interests of the company and customer satisfaction.
• Provide mentorship to team members and assist with workloads, goal setting for/with team members.
• Support the coordination and accuracy of all Balance Sheet accounts and monthly reconciliations, including the preparation of month end working papers.
• Manage and maintain an assigned portfolio of accounts, Manage collections and overall aging profile of assigned accounts.
• Work closely with the Customer Service teams to ensure customer deductions and credits are investigated, resolved and cleared in a timely manner.
• Performing administrative task of provide customer service on accounts, includes forwarding invoices, receiving payments, updating payments to clients, processing customer refund request, write-off forms, scheduling pick-ups and deliveries.
• Represented the company in a professional and ethical manner and establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and all internal relationships while maintaining confidentiality.
• Performing daily administrative duties writing letters and emails, monitoring stationary levels and ordering office supplies, manual filing systems and inventory management.
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient, oversee and supervise the work of junior staff.
• Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records, Greeting and assisting visitors to the office.
References Available Upon Request