Hafiz Usman Iqbal
POSITION-Document Controller / Project Coordinator AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Document Management, Document Control, HR,Office IT skills, Data entry and Secretarial tasks WORK EXPERIENCE
Total Experience as a Documents Controller& Project Coordinator + IT Networking04 Years. 01. 01 Year-Opticsense Trading and Contracting W.L.L. Doha Qatar(Document Controller) 02. 02 Years-Dynamic Equipment & Control pvt(LTD) Pakistan, Punjab, Lahore.(Assistant Network Admin) 03. 01 Year-Star Asia News Punjab, Pakistan,lahore (Document Controller) FURTHER DETAILS ARE AS BELOW:-
Opticsense Trading and Contracting W.L.L Al Montaza, Doha, Qatar. CLIENT:- Qatar General Electricity and Water Cooperation KAHRAMAA (QATAR). Consultants:- Energoprojekt – EDF – LAHMEYER
Contractors:- SIEMENS – Larson & Toubro
Projects:- PHASE-13 GTC/735C/2015 – GTC/736A/2015
PHASE-12 GTC/643D/2014 – GTC/643A/2014
CLIENT:- MANATEQ (Qatar)
Consultant:- EGIS International
Contractor:- CMHG (China Merchant Harbour Group)
Project:- QEZ 3 Umm Alhoul Special Economic Zone (CP22 Utilities Connectivity) DOCUMENTS CONTROLLER/ PROJECT COORDINATOR 15th March 2019 to 9th Jan 2020.
• Preparation of applications for Excavation /Advertisement permits with all supporting documents and processing to obtain permits from BALADIYA.
• Maintain Coordination to bridge compliance with Company Management System and applicable International Standards.
• Organize readiness reviews with the working team, to ensure the projects are sufficiently prepared to go for site execution.
• Retain a consistent record (documents, materials, procured and fabricated items) to the assigned working team.
• Track Engineering and related to Construction activities, in close relation with the Construction Engineers.
• Managing and updating vehicle and equipment list and their third party certificates.
• Preparation of application and supporting documents for KAHRAMAA & Qatar Petroleum Gate passes for workers.
• Prepare and send employees for training/certifications for project requirements.
• Send and keep documentation for Warning Letters and Notice to Explain files.
• Facilitate email correspondence between
• Coordinates with HSE and Site-in-Charge to ensure that communication between office and safety have been properly communicated at documented.
• Maintain and update company databases.
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
• Answer queries by employees and clients.
• Helps on schedule in-house and external events.
Office of the GCT Rd, Bhobtian Block D Sher Shah Colony, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, Dynamic Equipment & Control Pvt(LTD)
Assistant Network Administrator 5th Feb 2017 to 10th Feb 2019 . Responsibilities:
• matrix for All Modules Including CCTV, Human Resource, Accounts, Manufacturing, Shipment, Logistics, Order to Cash, Purchase to procurement, Inventory Management.
• Provide instructional guidance and on-site training applicable to user module for BMU
• Installation & Operate Windows Server 2012, system window(Xp,Professional) Vista, Win 10,7 Networking LAN, WAN.
• Configure Network Equipment Router, Switches Hub.
• Issuing and distributing controlled copies of information.
• Working on Personal computing applications including MS Word, MS Excel, and Accounting software.
• Performed troubleshooting Network connectivity ping and debugging as needed.
• Monitor the system for equipment failure or errors in performance.
• Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer; loading paper into printers and plotters, preparing for output.
5/6 A Jail Rd, Gulberg V, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan Star Asia News Lahore Punjab Pakistan
Document Controller Jan 2016 to Jan 2017
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Strong IT, database and communication skills.
• Experience with document control packages such as Aside.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional telephone manner. 3-3
• Utilizing a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases.
• A comprehensive understanding of health and safety regulations.
• Able to react quickly and effectively when dealing with challenging situations.
• Assisting departments with queries on documentation requirements & submissions. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Science (BS IT)Information Technology 2016 The Islamia University Bahawalpur Punjab Pakistan
Intermediate (I.COM) 2012
Board of Intermediate and Secondary School Education Bahawalpur
Board of Intermediate & Secondary School Education, Bahawalpur PERSONAL DETAILS
Father’s Name Muhammad Iqbal Qaiser
Date of Birth 05-08-1993
Passport #. VA1336861
Visa status Company Visa with NOC
REFERENCES – Available on demand.