CHARLES MPO MASHELE
DRIVER’S LICENSE; C0DE 14
Address: Unit 149 Eagle Heights, 12 Van Der Walt Street, Delmas, 2210 · 079-***-**** Email : email@example.com
I am a Multi-skilled person looking for job opportunities ranging from Belt Splicing, Operator for Bulldozer, Excavator, Water Cart, Counter Balance Lift Truck and Dangerous Goods Truck. EXPERIENCE
DATES FROM 05 JANUARY 2019 – TO 30 JUNE 2019
JOB TITLE: SPLICING ASSISTANT. COMPANY: ELOFF BELTING & EQUIPMENT CONTACT NUMBERS 013-***-****
• General belt maintenance, installation, repairs and replacement when necessary.
• Identify weak spots and breaks on the belt.
• Rectify/remedy cutting over belts and or cutting in new belts
• Maintain shortest timelines between temporary and permanent repairs. Use shortest time to get client work to (to meet Service Level Agreement) Reason for leaving: Contract
DATES FROM:02 FEBRUARY 2017 – TO: 31 DECEMBER 2017 JOB TITLE: WATER CART OPERATOR. COMPANY: MAYCE BUSINESS CONCEPTS SOLUTIONS (PTY) LTD
CONTACT DETAILS: 073-***-****
• Reporting to the Foreman.
• Efficient operation of the Water Truck with goal of keeping the gravel/clay road surfaces at optimum moisture content
• Ensuring that dust is always suppressed on site to keep operation continuing smooth.
• Ensuring that safety measures are always adhered to. Reason for leaving: Contract
DATES FROM:01 JUNE 2006 – TO: 31 DECEMBER 2016
JOB TITLE: TRUCK DRIVER. COMPANY: SOUTH AFRICAN BREWERY CONTACT DETAILS: 013-***-****
• Transporting Consumables from Brewery to different clients around South Africa.
• Transporting finished goods and raw materials over land to and from plants or retail distribution centres.
• Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative measures.
• Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules
Reason for leaving: Contract
HIGHEST GRADE ACHIEVED
GRADE 11, NGHNGHUNYANE HIGH SCHOOL
WATERCART OPERATOR – 2017
BULLDOZER OPERATOR – 2019
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION AND RISK
ASSESSMENT - 2019
EXCAVATOR OPERATOR – 2020
COUNTER BALANCED LIFT TRUCK – 2020
• Able to work effectively under pressure
• Able to work as part of the team to achieve
goals and targets.
• Time management skills
• Self-directed, friendly and calm under
• Self-motivated and strong achievement to
take ownership of the belt is of utmost
EXTRA MURAL ACTIVITIES
• LISTENING TO MUSIC, WATCHING SOCCER & MOVIES, AND TRAVELLING