Bassem Nady Sadek Kamel
Seeking a managerial position in an organization with highly achievement of new challenges. The manager is responsible for planning, organizing and controlling the supply chain activities to maximize productivity on assigned shifts and over-all operations. This position is responsible for the timely flow of material into the warehouse and out to the point of use. In addition, this position is accountable for warehouse inventory accuracy and the support of cycle counting routines to drive accuracy of perpetual records on the material stored in the warehouse.
A seasoned professional with over 11 years’ qualitative & cross-functional experience in Production Planning, Quality assurance, logistics, supply chain management, warehousing, Transportation and office management across reputed concerns.
Rich experience in spearheading a range of functions such as ageing analysis, bifurcation of products, Space Utilization, MIS reporting, Freight cost monitoring and complying with the insurance formalities.
Proven ability in effectively managing distribution needs of the customers despite peak conditions.
Excellent relationship management and networking skills with dexterity in working during strenuous situations.
BROAD PERFORMANCE AREAS
€Inbound and out bound operations of all products, categorization and undertaking feasible steps for preserving them.
€Responsible for achieving KPI. (CCFOT, DOT, INVOICE ACCURACY, INVENTORY ACCURACY, GIR.)
€Conducting warehouse audits and cyclic count for identifying any fraud/ wastage.
€Undertook measures for maintaining warehouse in terms of housekeeping, stacking norms, timely usage of pesticides and disinfectants on a regular basis.
€Optimum Utilization of the resources for cost savings in space utilization and planning
€Ageing analysis of all products and initiating necessary action in co- ordination with sales team
€Supervising the issue and receipt of products/ materials as per the HO Guide lines
€Applying FIFO system for ensuring old stocks are used first so as to avoid any wastage/ loss
€Implementation of Standard Operating Procedures within the warehouse and training team members in maintaining compliance with these procedures
Commercial Functions (Logistics/ Supply Chain Management)
€Arranging for transporters for meeting client’s logistical requirements.
€Co Ordination with HO & Sales team and planning the distribution of the materials as per the sales plan, Cost analysis & Vehicle planning / tracking
€Ensuring that goods are transported is delivered with the stipulated schedule.
AX Windows Dynamics Implementation & Coordination
€Imparting training to the team on AX usage and troubleshooting the problems.
€Generating MIS/ reports on detention, transit damages, ageing of the Inventory, Insurance reports and presenting the same to the management to facilitate decision-making.
B.A in English language
Other Qualification(s)/ Certification(s) / Training Program (s) Attended
€In-house trainings in AX, Order processing, Warehouse operations, Sales & Distribution, Vehicle Tracking, Bar-coding, etc. were learnt successfully implemented.
€ERP Micro Soft dynamic AX-Operations.
€Attended 45 Days AX Windows Dynamics Training Session given by Al Fanar Company
€In-house trainings Basic Fire fighting Certification
€In-house trainings SOP and MHE training in Agility logistics Kuwait
THE CAREER GRAPH WITH NOTABLE CONTRIBUTIONS
At Lactalis-Halawa group ( Nestle yoghurt & Lactel)
Location: Qalioub, Qalioubia
Company Industry: Dairy
Job Role: Warehousing
Dec. 2016 – Dec. 2019
Manages activities of receiving products in the best possible way, in terms of time, Costs, productivity and warehouse space.
Leads activities of preparing orders and loading trucks, defining and respecting the scheduling of departures.
Ensures the implementation of the FIFO system within the warehouse (Short shelf life time product).
Monitors budget to ensure the alignment with the set budget.
Analysis processes and problems, to suggest different solution in order to achieve cost savings with higher level of efficiency and effectiveness; ability to measure and manage productivity for each flow.
Follow up stocks movement on ERP System.
Monitors the Warehouse team's Performance standards & guides them to achieve their KPIs.
Maintains a good work procedures & seeks for the best practices & continuous improvement.
Ensure safety, security, quality, HACCP and food safety in all processes managed
At Global Direct TV (OSN)
Location: 90th North Street 259 building 5th settlement, New Cairo
Company Industry: Entertainment & Media
Job Role: Supply Chain
July 2014 – Nov. 2016
•Overall responsibility for all regional and third party warehouses in Egypt.
•Explore, recommend and implement ways to optimize storage capacity without exceeding budgets and through active partnerships with third party logistics service providers and internal team members.
•Explore, recommend and implement processes within the warehouse to ensure better transparency, better productivity and with the optimum utilization of resources.
•Ensure that all the warehouses in Egypt receive and issue stocks as per the standard operating procedure and there are no inventory variances.
• Responsible for all security and safety aspects of all the warehouses in Egypt.
•Ensure lease and service agreements for all OSN / third party warehouses in Egypt are renewed on time and are within budgets
•Closely coordinate stock requirements with the purchasing and inventory managers
•Scrap obsolete stock in coordination with respective departments and in line with OSN policies and procedures.
•Forecast and budget warehouses requirements.
•Mentor and train the Warehouse team across the region
at Nada Dairy (Al Othman Group)
Location: Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia, Al Hasa C.R.225*******
Company Industry: Industrial
Job Role: Supply Chain
July 2009 – February 2014
Supervise and direct the daily activities of receiving, shipping and inventory control. Control of all goods with-in the warehouse and material storage areas.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
1. Manages the warehouse staff including maintaining proper staffing levels, planning and coordinating work, training and motivating employees, evaluating performance, coaching and disciplining employees as needed and in accordance with company procedures.
2. Schedule shipping and receiving manpower in coordination with other plant departments.
3. Implement systems to track performance both of individual employees and of the overall department with regards to accuracy, timeliness or other measures assigned by Management.
4. Insure that all orders are "picked" and staged accurately and in a timely manner to meet trucking schedules for deliveries to customers.
5. Insure all equipment and areas are kept clean, free of obstructions, and organized at all times.
6. Ensure inventory accuracy and optimal utilization of warehouse spaces.
7. Ensure timely and accurate receipt of all incoming materials.
8. Provide for safety and security of employees and Company property by ensuring a safe work environment that exceeds OSHA requirements and assuring that all operations are in compliance with all corporate policies and government regulations.
9. Insure that all traffic activities are in compliance with or exceed all applicable quality procedures and standards (e.g. ISO procedures and work instructions).
10. Identify and implement procedures to reduce costs, eliminate waste, and improve overall efficiency (e.g. on-time and complete shipments).
11. Assist maintenance staff with the coordination of required maintenance of traffic related equipment and facilities.
Nonessential Job Functions:
1. Performs other directly related appropriate duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives.
1. Experience in the supervision of shipping, receiving, and material management.
2. Physical ability to lift, move and/or carry minimum of 50 lbs.
3. Exemplary supervisory skills.
4. Able to deal with competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
5. Effective team building skills.
6. Effective written, oral, interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software (Word, Excel, Outlook) and AX window dynamics. Computerized warehouse management experience necessary.
8. Team cooperation - maintain positive, cooperative attitude with all employees of LATICRETE and all customers
Areas of expertise:
1.Formulating term/short term strategic plans to enhance logistic operations and implementing strict measures in operating procedures to optimize resource/capacity utilization
1.Supervising inventory management by providing inbound break bulk facility, flow through services, kitting order and shipment consolidation.
2.Maintaining the stock of material without any variance by conducting stock verification, documentation and handling inventory by implementing FIFO, FEFO, ageing analysis and Continuous Replenishment system.
3.Implementing Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions within the warehouses and training team members in maintaining compliance with these procedures.
at Agility logistics
Location: Egypt, 6th October city
Company Industry: Warehousing
Job Role: Quality Control
June 2008 - June 2009
Random stock verification of a minimum 10% in allocated facility.
*updating the training identification chart daily.
*Assists the QA Manager in garnering information by reporting daily, Regularly checks the transactional operations, noting specific time taken and their conformity, Recommends changes where necessary, Imparts counsel and guides the projects staff on IMS and safety related issues, Maintains records of daily tasks under his purview, provides a daily report to the QA Manager,
Closely monitors the communication processes, identifies gaps and suggests solutions, closely follows up on maintenance
and accident /incident related issues.
Location: Egypt, 10th of Ramadan city B3
Company Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Job Role: Stock Controller
April 2007 - May 2008
Processing purchase orders.
• Receiving Deliveries.
• Reconciling Delivery notes with purchase orders.
• Recording serial numbers where applicable.
• Organizing stock on shelves and buckets.
• Place stock in designated areas for ongoing projects.
• Monthly stock take and reconciliation of stock.
• Testing returns and repair equipment.
• Arranging repairs and returns with manufacturers and suppliers.
• Dealing with e-bay sales.
• Entering stock items in the system and allocating them to their respective
• Monthly stock take and reconciliation of stock.
• Opening the mail & distributing it accordingly.
• Answering telephone calls, taking messages or dealing with callers when
• Keeping fleet vehicles’ maintenance, MOT, insurance and accident
records up to date.
• Booking vehicles repairs and service appointments when needed
At Odiba textiles
Location: Egypt, 10th of Ramadan city,A3 next to la Roche company
Company Industry: Textiles
Job Role: Secretarial
December 2006 - March 2007
1.Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Band Office
a. Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
b. Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member
c. Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
d. Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
e. Make preparations for committee meetings
f. Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
g. Respond to public inquiries
h. Provide word-processing and secretarial support
i. Type confidential documents on a word processing system
2.Provide support to the Chief and First Nation Administrator
a. Assist the Chairman and CEO as requested
b. Provide administrative services for the Chairman and CEO
3. Perform other related duties as required
€Computer literate with Microsoft Dynamic AX
€Quick Learning and responsible personality for every task.
€Hard working and motivating.
€The main responsibility is to manage teams under various works
Microsoft windows Dynamics AX 2009
Date of Birth : 1 July 1985
Nationality : Egyptian
Languages Known : Arabic, English & French
Marital Status : Single
Military Status : Exempted
Passport ID : A21547092
Address : N.B 33, block 109, 10th of Ramadan city, Egypt