Mobile #: +91-965*******
Seeking assignments in mechanical engineering with a reputed growth-oriented organization Summary
Mechanical Engineer with 6+ years of experience in Commercial / Residential Construction projects in the below domains:
• Plumbing and Firefighting
• Conceptual Design – MEP Services
Detailed Work Experience
Company Name: Newaco – SNS Group Duration: December’16 till present Project Description: Supermarket / Cold Storage Warehouse Projects at Luanda, Angola, Africa Designation: Sr. MEP Engineer Profile: Managing the Plumbing & Fire Fighting works of: 5 Completed Projects 2 Running Projects
• VIANA COLD STORAGE - Warehouse with Residential, Commercial & Corporate Building (Land area = 16525 m, Built up Area = 14700 m, Total Budget = 22,000,000 US Dollars) – Inhouse Construction
• BENFICA FRESMART (Approx. Built up Area of 5000 m and Approx. Total Budget of 10,000,000 US Dollars) – Outsourced to European Portuguese Contractors
• MABORE FRESMART (Land area = 2750 m, Built up Area = 2325 m, Total Budget = 4,000,000 US Dollars) – Inhouse Construction
• FUBU FRESMART (Land area = 11426 m, Built-up Area = 5000 m, Total Budget = 10,000,000 US Dollars) – Outsourced to European Portuguese Contractor
• GOLF FRESMART and SKWANZA MINI FRESMART (Mini
Projects) – Inhouse Construction
• KILAMBA FRESMART (Approx. Built up Area of 5000 m and Approx. Total Budget of 10,000,000 US Dollars) – Outsourced to European Portuguese Contractors
Project Details: FRESMART Project concept - It includes cold rooms for main storage of food products, commercial sales area and residence for local staff. These projects are designed in PEB (steel members with wall & floor insulation panels) and RCC structure. Responsibilities:
Planning, Designing and Billing:
• Conceptual design phase:
o Involved during topography & survey of new land as per project requirement o Space planning of Pump Room, Underground Tanks, Septic Tank and STP o Tendering process
• Study of basic hydraulic calculations, Indian Standard & National Building Codes which are important to take care at execution level
• Validation of contractor bills for plumbing & firefighting works as per the work order and completing necessary documentation, i.e. joint measurement sheets, material test certificates, etc. Execution:
• Internal toilets drainage & water supply networks, Roof Gutter profiles, Sanitary items installation
• Water supply & drain work - in cold storage plant room and for machines such as evaporators, condensers, heat exchanger, etc.
• External plumbing sewage & storm water network including construction of Manholes / Gully Traps / Catch Basins, Drain Channels
• Installation of various equipment - 35 KLD Sewage Treatment Plant (ECODEPUR European Brand), Oil & Grease Separator, Centrifugal Submersible & Surface Water Supply Pumps (EFAFLU & GRUNDFOS Brands), Dewatering Pumps (EFAFLU & GRUNDFOS Brands) complete with necessary piping, check valves, solenoid valves, level sensors and accessories
• Installation of firefighting equipment, such as Fire Hydrant, Fire Extinguishers (A, B, C types), Alarm Check Valve (ICV), Water Flow Detector (Flow Switch), Flow meter, Butterfly Valves with Supervisory Switch, etc.
• Installation of various piping material as per project requirement, which includes CPVC, PPR, Polypropylene (PP-DWC), Mild Steel
(grooved / threaded / welded / flanged), HDPE, RCC pipes, etc. Coordination with:
• European Architects & Consultants for projects in design stage
• Suppliers & consultants for the design of Restaurant Services – to check the requirement of drainage, water supply, oil & grease separator, etc.
• Allied agencies for the installation of services in sales area which includes mainly – Sprinkler Piping Network, Textile Fabric ducts, Heat Recovery Units, lighting, etc.
Company Name: Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Duration: March ’13 till November ‘16 Project Name: ENIGMA Indiabulls, Sector 110, Gurgaon Designation: Site Engineer – MEP Land Area: 20 Acres Approx. Total Budget: 85,000,000 US Dollars Profile: Handled Plumbing, Fire Fighting & HVAC works of high-rise residential project with 10 Towers Responsibilities included:
o Internal drainage and water supply piping, basement main header network (MS, CI, CPVC pipes) installation o Internal hydrant / sprinkler piping & main header network in basement designed on water curtain / deluge valve system o HVAC installation – copper piping, GI ducting work, duct able units, split & cassette AC units, plenum, diffuser, etc.
• Other responsibilities:
o Resolving engineering drawing issues in liaison with Planning & Design team, Consultants, and Architects o Preparing progress reports and dealing with contractors to ensure timely completion of the project o Review & coordination for plumbing and civil work in the 600 KLD Sewage Treatment Plant o Allied agencies and Civil department for on-site work prioritization o End-to-end contractor billing and validation, Quantity Surveying (QS) of BOQ / Work Orders Training & Technical Skills
• Certified in AutoCAD from CADD Centre
• Completed vocational training from SHRIRAM PISTONS & RINGS LTD., GHAZIABAD in 2011
• Completed major project on ‘Solar concentrator with tracking system’ in B.Tech. – Final Year Other Activities
• Member of the ‘Society of Automotive Engineering’ (SAE)
• Secured 2nd position in ‘Innovate’ event in college tech fest – ‘Conjure 2011’
• Bronze medal winner in Taekwondo Championship at Inter-School level Language Proficiency
Language Reading Writing Speaking
Portuguese - - (Beginner)
• Date of Birth: 17th August 1990
• Father’s Name: Mr. Ravi Sawhney
• Marital Status: Single
• Hobbies: Travelling, Listening to music
• Address: B-21 / 38, My Floor 1, TDI City, Kundli, Sonepat Distt., Haryana, India, 131028 Declaration
I hereby declare that the information provided above is true and to the best of my knowledge.