F&B Operation Manager
More than 10 years’ experience in the F&B sector with proven expertise in full restaurant service operations SKILLS
ONE OAK – Steak and Sushi Bar Restaurant
04/2015 – Present
1. Manage day to day operation for all the restaurant’s branches ( Zayed – Tagmoa – Zamalek – Dokki) 2. Maintain high quality products by ensuring compliance with all operations procedures. 3. Ensure that all reporting & control procedures in the operations, customer service, quality of production, Hygiene & Cleanliness standards. 4. Maintenance & general administration are completed according to company’s policy. 5. Ensure that all branches under my supervision are able to achieve company objectives as per planned by reviewing & monitoring Labor planning, scheduling and utilization. 6. Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc.) with the F&B Manager & Chef.
7. Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organization. 8. Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development. 9. Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports to manager as and when required either formally or informally. 10. Taking a regular feedback from customers ensuring that the very highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained at all times. 11. Conduct weekly / Daily meeting with marketing team for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business. 12. Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the Restaurant. 13. Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, feedbacks and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues.
01/2011 – 03/2015
1. Hires, trains, and supervises the work of food production staff. 2. Plans menus considering customer base, popularity of various dishes, holidays, costs, and a wide variety of other factors. 3. Schedules and coordinates the work of chefs, cooks, and other kitchen employees to ensure that food preparation is economical and technically correct. 4. Conducts regular physical inventories of food supplies, and assesses projected needs; orders all food and supplies for catering and day to day restaurant operations.
5. Ensures that high standards of sanitation and cleanliness are maintained throughout the kitchen areas at all times. 6. Establishes controls to minimize food and supply waste and theft. 7. Safeguards all food preparation employees by implementing training to increase their knowledge about safety, sanitation, and accident prevention principles.
8. Develops and tests recipes and techniques for food preparation and presentation which help to ensure consistent high quality and to minimize food costs; exercises portion control over all items served and assists in establishing menu selling prices. 9. Consults with staff about food production aspects of special events being planned. 10. Cooks or directly supervises the cooking of items that require skillful preparation. 11. Evaluates food products to ensure that quality standards are consistently attained.
Founder and Chef
10/2009 – 12/2011
Migo’s Kitchen is a premium catering project which provided a total unique homemade food service The main goal was to cater delicious and original homemade dishes for all kind of events Handling all food orders process from taking to order, preparing all recipes till delivering all the food Handling all the marketing and promotional materials for the project “online and offline” Dealing with suppliers for food packing and food delivery services EDUCATION
General Secondary Certiﬁcate
Misr Language School
Bachelor Degree of Law
1999 – 2003
DATE OF BIRTH
24 June 1982
Page 2 of 2