MOHAMMED JEHAD ALALI
+966********* email@example.com Saudi Arabia\Eastern Province www.linkedin.com/in/mohammed-jehad-alali-830096a9
Bachelor in Applied Chemical Engineering
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
09/2010 - 05/2015 Dhahran.
ODS Metering Systems.
11/2019 – Present Khobar.
• Full implementation of Procurement processes such as Preparing and floating RFQ, Technical queries closure, PO placement and Logistics & Supply chain Management.
• Execute within established project schedule & budget.
• Monitor the progress of the projects, align it with client, identify deviations from the plan, evaluate and coordinate for necessary actions to fully execute the projects.
• Examine the request feasibility of technical
solutions during bidding stage.
Pan Gulf Holdings / Gulf Specialized Works
10/2017 - 11/2019 Khobar.
• Prepare and schedule the assigned projects tasks such as design, procurement, testing, fabricating, assembling, Final product functionality & accepting and delivering.
• Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate actions with respected disciplines.
• Liaise with client and vendors to meet their requirements. Process Engineer
Jacobs Zate Consulting Engineering
09/2015 – 09/2017 Khobar.
• Verifying mass & energy balances of the plant’s equipment
• Reviewing of process documents: PFD’s, PID’s & DS’s.
• Hydraulics calculations of the complete system.
• Attaining client variation of requirements and its feasibly. COOPERATIVE TRAINING
SAUDI ARAMCO – Gas/Oil Separation
06/2014 - 12/2014
• Full understanding of the GOSP processes.
• Simulating equipment capacities &
efficiencies using HYSYS.
• Monitoring the plant production,
consumption & energy optimization.
Leadership and Team Work
HYSYS Simulator Program
Primavera P6 Software
• Project Management Professional
• Primavera Certification
• Risk Management
• Fire and H2S Safety Awareness
• HYSYS Simulation Program
• Time management
• Intensive English Program