Plano, TX *5075
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
A qualified product owner with over six years of experience designing, planning and executing product launches. Possess outstanding communication and negotiation skills. Command a deep-rooted skill in solving technical problems and tactfully resolving conflicts. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Academic Partnerships, Product Management, Dallas, TX Senior Product Owner (10/18 - Present)
● Managed 3 Scrum teams including on and offshore.
● Drove operational improvements to current systems.
● Launched a new Grants/Promotions application.
•Drove Microsoft Dynamics CRM technology and process improvements across the Call Center. Utilizing Agile SAFe methodology.
AT&T (Contract - Kforce), AT&T Partner Exchange, Dallas, TX Senior Product Owner (7/17 – 10/18)
● Delivered multiple microsites including AT&T Partner Summit and Internet of Things.
● Drove portal refresh initiative product development.
● Drove Alliance Quote User interface product development for Alliance Portal Key Achievements:
•Consistently delivered updates to the existing SFDC AT&T Partner Exchange Portal included hundreds of document updates and Support Center functionality. Availity, Product Development, Dallas, TX
Product Owner III (6/15 – 7/17)
● Delivered Clams Management solution.
● Piloted Overpayment Recovery solution.
•Delivered Claims Management solution. This project was stopped and started several times over the past 2 years but my team delivered it.
AT&T (Contract - AIM), Digital Marketing, Dallas, TX Senior Product Owner (3/14 – 6/15)
● Defined the billing roadmap through 2016 including functionality related to the business center portal and all other billing initiatives.
● Created project justifications documentation and define product vision for billing enhancements.
● Developed project reporting metrics, drive scrums, mentor product analysts. Key Achievements:
•Delivered API driven billing functionality as part of a project to combine disparate AT&T elements into a single business center portal. Managed 3 delivery teams including product analysts, UX, QA and development.
AMERICAN AIRLINES (Contract), Digital Marketing, Ft. Worth, TX Senior Product Owner (7/13 – 3/14)
● Drove the Intake process.
● Drove the AA.com defect and enhancement roadmap.
● Managed Site Operations defects in an agile/Scrum environment.
● Defined AAVacations product roadmap.
•Delivered single sign-on for AAVacations application. Redefined the Site Operations defect prioritization. HYPHEN SOLUTIONS, Product Development, Addison, TX Product Manager (2/2011 – 2/2013)
● Defined the product vision and roadmap for Hyphen Solutions Inspections and Stormwater Management product lines as Product Manager.
● Worked directly with clients, business analysts, quality assurance analysts and integration consultants to define and implement custom features and functions.
● Defined and delivered a successful launch of enhanced stormwater inspection signature capture.
● Developed use cases, scope and design documents and supporting documentation including demonstration wireframes and application help files. Key Achievements:
•Moved all divisions of major homebuilder from a legacy system to Hyphen’s Stormwater Management product line.
INTUIT, Sales IT and Accountant Professionals Division, Plano, TX Sales IT Product Owner (4/2004- 2/2011
● Defined the high-level vision for all internal and customer facing sales systems to support campaign, response, lead, opportunity, account and partner management across Intuit.
● Prioritized highest priority user stories working with internal sales teams and external partners to effectively deliver the product features with the greatest value to the customer.
● Made go/no go decisions for sales technology initiatives.
● Orchestrated User Acceptance Testing for sales related processes. Key Achievements:
•Moved all sales groups from legacy sales solution to enterprise platform on time and on budget with limited disruption to the business resulting in the ability to cross sell all products across Intuit through a fully integrated SAAS platform.
SIEBEL SYSTEMS, Central Region, Small Business, Hospitality Vertical, Retail Vertical, Dallas, TX Sales Consultant II, (10/1999 – 7/2003)
● Configured Siebel to demonstrate and sell software solutions ranging from 25,000 – 5M.
● Facilitated Partner Training activities to bring partners up to speed on new Siebel offerings.
● Developed Requests for Proposal, and Requests for Information to advance sales cycles. Key Achievements:
•Project Manager for the internal Siebel 7 release.
•Developed the Siebel Hospitality vertical product. TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
Agile Methodologies, SAFe, Product Ownership and Management, Project Management, SFDC, CRM, Business Analysis, Testing, Application Development, Integration, Business Intelligence EDUCATION
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS – BFA in ART