firstname.lastname@example.org +1-469-***-**** www.linkedin.com/in/henil-patel-35bb2a157/
University of Texas at Arlington Aug’19
MS in Industrial Engineering Texas, USA
SAL Institute of Technology & Engineering Research May’16 BS in Mechanical Engineering Ahmedabad, India
AREA OF EXPERTISE AND INDUSTRIAL SKILLS
New Product Launches / Development Lean Method (5S, Kaizen and Root Cause) Work / Time Study Cost Analysis / Staff Requirement Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) Project Management Continuous Process Improvement Quality Improvement / Six Sigma (DMAIC) APQP & PPAP Statistical Process Control (SPC) Design of Experiment (DOE) Corrective Actions (CAPA) DATA Analysis and Forecasting Statistical / Regression Analysis Pivot Table & Lookups
• Familiar with ISO standards: ISO 14001, ISO/TS16949, ISO 13485, ISO 9000, ISO 4217, ISO 22000
• Software: Forecast Pro Suit, SolidWorks, CATIA, AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Ansys, SAS, SAP, Tableau, and Minitab PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Continuous Improvement Quality Engineer (UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, USA) June’19 - Aug’19 Worked with Medical Students for improving Quality in Health Care
• Improving the Acceptability and Sustainability of Handover Training in the Transition to Clerkship (T2C) Course.
• The scope of this project includes retrospective and concurrent T2C data analysis, the pilot of an effective user acceptability survey and assessment, the implementation of the user acceptability survey and assessment, and analysis of the 2019 T2C handover experience.
• Used Fishbone Diagram, Pareto Analysis, SIPOC Diagram for Identifying main causes.
• Created documents like Project Charter, Stack Holder Management Chart and Critical to Quality Tree Diagram.
• Achieved 100% acceptability of the handover training segment in the T2C course by December 31, 2019 and sustain acceptability levels above 95% until December 31, 2023. Quality Engineer (Krishna Casting PVT LTD, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India) May’16 - July’17 It is one of the biggest manufacturers and supplier of C.I Cast for Submersible Pump
• Responsible for Quality System Maintenance. (ISO) Working on continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen, and lean methods.
• Collaborate with Engineering and Operations department to ensure transfer of new products to production floor in accordance with approved Quality data.
• Support Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
• Document and maintain company quality documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures, supplier quality manual, Inspection sheets etc.
• Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions in a timely manner.
• Leads part approval process internally as well towards assigned customers and suppliers; prepares and updates related documentation including flow charts, control plan, FMEA, MSA, dimensioning report, and SPC.
• Review customer drawings, specifications and change requests as required and ensure that the necessary criteria and provisions are included in quality and control plans. Manufacturing Engineer (Hiramani Steel PVT LTD, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India) Nov’15 - Dec’16 Hiramani Steel PVT LTD is a leading manufacturer of all types of irons and steel products in Gujarat
• Maintained and improved controlled technical documents such as Blueprints, Work Instructions, Bill of materials and routers.
• Provided Engineering support to the production floor and resolve issues, impacting on-going production including Inspection method records, GD&T Issues in Blueprints, and BOM issues.
• Provided technical support to CAPA and resolving all Quality issues.
• Supported a wide variety of processing applications such as machining, finishing, forging, casting, cleaning, heat treating, bonding, molding, etc.
• Developed Installation Qualification protocol of various manufacturing equipment such as CNC, and CMM.
• Maintained controlled technical documents and installation protocols for the new equipment and processes. Created models using CAD (Computer aided design).
• Prepared and implemented action plans effectively to maximize overall Equipment efficiency of production machines. Provided training to personals to ensure proper adherence of QMS.