Deborah is a technology-savvy, digital marketing and communication business professional with a “give it your best shot” mentality, leadership, communication, organizing and administrative skills. She has gained experience through her service with honorable organizations and with her commitment to delivering excellence and a reputation for ensuring complete organizational satisfaction effectively and efficiently. PROFILE
• UNIVERSITY OF BENIN 2015-2019
BSc. Ed in Educational Management
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT 2020 – IN VIEW
• INTERMEDIATE TWO
JUNIOR CHAMBERS INTERNATIONAL, UNIBEN COLLEGIATE CHAPTER 2019
• Awarded Certificate of Recognition and selfless service to the Local Organization.
• Awarded Certificate of Participation in the JCI World Cleanup day. IMPACT AFRICA INITIATIVE – PROJECT 1000 2019
• Awarded Certificate of Completion in recognition of completing a course in Digital Marketing HP LIFE PROGRAMME 2019
Awarded Course completion certificates, having achieved in business understanding and skills:
• Certificate in Cash Flow
• Certificate in Sales Forecasting
• Certificate in Marketing Benefits
• Certificate in Basics of Finance
• Certificate in Profit and Loss
• Certificate in Setting Prices
• Certificate in Unique Value Proposition
• Certificate in Target Audience
FACEBOOK IN AFFILIATION WITH GET UP YOUTH AFRICA 2019
• Participant at the “Boost Your Business” training YOUTH PATRIOTIC CONFERENCE 2.0 2019
• Awarded Certificate of Training on “Leadership in the 21st century” EDO INNOVATES HUB – EDO JOBS 2019
• Training on Customer Insight, Customer Experience, Customer Management, Business Etiquette and Networking.
• Training by Learn, Network and Build team on Business Planning, Funding and Management. UNIVERSITY OF BENIN CAREERFAIR 2019
• Competence over Qualification by Jobberman Nigeria.
• Investment and Financial Literacy by Money Africa.
• Career Path and Personal Branding by KPMG.
• Getting Involved and assessing your skills by Access Bank. THE REPOSITION 2019
• Innovation and Creativity by Firm Foundation
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN INVESTMENT CONFERENCE
• The Investment Consortium by AFRINVEST
• Stock Market by Nigeria Stock Exchange
• Financial Inclusion by Blockchain Nigeria
• Google digital skills for Africa
BRYKIVA SOLUTIONS AND EDO STATE MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
• Certificate of contribution to Technology and Sustainable Development Goals Conference MTN PULSE CAMPUS INVASION, UNIVERSITY OF BENIN 2019
• Pulse Talk Series - Perfecting your side hustle
JUMIA JFORCE SALES CONSULTANT 2019 – PRESENT
Providing pricing information to customers regarding specific products
Orchestrated successful promotional strategies boosting revenue by 25% in less than 4 weeks SKINCARE AND SALES CONSULTANT AT NININATURALS SKINCARE SOLUTIONS 2019 – PRESENT
Establish and nurture impactful relationships with customers to cultivate loyalty and boosting customer satisfaction ratings
Creating a feedback loop for customers with first-hand experience
Maintain sense of urgency in answering customers’ questions and requests through email or voice messaging SUPPORT TEACHING STAFF AT OBA-EWUARE II SECONDARY SCHOOL 2018
Substitute Mathematics teacher.
Trained students in the Press Club on collating information for news broadcast and how to communicate them effectively TEACHING STAFF AND BURSAR AT STRONG TOWER MONTESSORI SCHOOL 2014-2015
Provide administrative, business and commercial aid to the School Head and support other school staff.
Report directly to the School Head.
Perform clerical duties within the School.
Prepare appropriate books of account.
Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all communications, documentation and financial records. VOLUNTEER/LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
• Presentation and business communication
• Global outlook and awareness
• Critical thinking, creativity and problem solving
• Workplace experience and adaptability
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office
• Time management
• Financial reporting
• Great ideation and innovative ability
• Business etiquette
• Outstanding organizing ability
VOLUNTEER, EDO TECHNOVATES 2019
• Co-opted to work with about 50 young professionals to host the largest Technology and Innovation Conference in South- South Nigeria with over 2000 participants in attendance in Edo State. ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF PUBLICITY, BRANDING AND COMMUNICATIONS JCI UNIBEN 2019
• Served with the President and other executives to provide Employability, Business and Leadership skills for the entire Students of the University of Benin, championing various student-focused projects to help students harness functional Skills for life after school efficiency.
• Participated as one of the team lead organizers in “Shun Social Vices on Campus” Campaign tagged Virtue not Vices. Supported by University of Benin Students’ Guidance and Counselling Center. VOLUNTEER, WOMEN TECHMAKERS POWERED BY GOOGLE 2019
• Served in the Media Team on the “Google Digital Skills for Africa Modules” training organized for young females in the University of Benin.
VOLUNTEER, WOMEN OF GREAT MINDS AND VIRTUE 2019
• Edo Orphanage Visit
VOLUNTEER, FEDERATION OF CATHOLIC MEDICAL AND DENTISTRY STUDENTS
• Medical examiner for BMI, Urinalysis and Blood pressure VOLUNTEER, EDO STATE ANTI-TRAFFICKING MODEL 2018
• During my service in Oba-Ewuare II secondary school as a support teaching staff, I volunteered at the awareness seminar on Curbing Human Trafficking in Edo State secondary Schools. DISSERTATION, SURVEY IN OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT EDO STATE 2019
• Embarked on a survey with other teammates on the state of ICT and other educational facilities as tools to aid teaching and learning in primary and secondary schools in Oredo Local Government Area, Edo State.