MUHAMMAD ALI KHALID
P 647-***-**** E email@example.com A 5522 Tenth Line West
Mississauga ON L5M0G4
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
● Analytical Thinking -Master in interpreting data; analyzing information and recognizing trends; communicating data into layman terms and detailing their implications.
● Stakeholder Management -Experience in working with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, communicate effectively to get all teams involved and motivated.
● Perseverance - Determine to achieve goals despite roadblocks; persistent to push through obstacles EXPERIENCE
October 2018 - Present
Driver Operations, Uber Rides Canada
● Pitched, spearheaded and implemented new escalation process with Jira to track regulatory compliance - improving the process from 87% to 99.7% within two days time frame.
● Launched two Kiosk operations in the Mississauga Office (First Launch in Canada) and expanded the program to 15 kiosks in 10 locations. Decreased wait times by 30% and increased CSAT by 15%.
● Introduced community onboards; designed intake flow to handle influx of partners, increasing partner supply during peak season while maintaining Hub’s high NPS score of 62%
● Successfully attained 4th (highest) threshold metrics for 2018/2019 consecutively for Conversion and CSAT individually.
January 2017 - October 2018
Client Success, Uber Eats Canada
● Built rapport with Restaurants owners/general manager to provide value; collecting their insights and provided solutions to build long term partnership.
● Kept a proactive relationship to keep retention rate low at 2.2%. Flagged quality metrics at first downward trend and provided suggestions for improvement.
● Pitched new features and promotions and convince stakeholders to be the first ones to adopt new initiatives. Achieved high adoption of 45% for four quarters consecutively.
● Increased the Gross Bookings of business unit by 15% over four quarters; achieved ranking North America top 3 for four quarters consecutively.
December 2010 - January 2017
Client Representative, CIBC
● Enhanced existing client’s portfolio by recommending products and services as well as pitching new clients about the value CIBC can bring to their financial portfolio.
● Attained the organizational goals and expectations by continual learning, application of procedures and tasks, as well as meeting or exceeding company needs with genuine passion
● Dig deep to understand what matters to customers to identify their needs before offering solutions.
● Translating “complex thoughts” into layman’s terms while making sure key points come across effectively. EDUCATION
Department of Administrative Studies, Business Admin York University, Toronto, ON KEY SKILLS SET
● Interpersonal skills
● Complex problem solving
● Active listening
● Critical Thinking
● Communication expertise
● Creative Thinking
● Time Management Skills
● Analytical Skills
● Quick Thinker