MEYSNER ANDREA BELLO
firstname.lastname@example.org •786-***-**** ·103 50 SW 220TH ST. Apt. 142. Cutler Bay, FL 33190
Bilingual Health Services Administration (MBA) with healthcare, administrative, and management experience able to organize work, set priorities, and meet deadlines. Excellent ability to communicate effectively with patients, families and medical professionals. Highly driven, with patient care and strong initiative and strong desire to learn. Mainly Working with adults and children’s with behavioral and mental issues referred by psychiatrists or neurology’s, and/or the Department of Children and Family Services, identifying their needs, and working through a service plan to improve their conditions and solving their difficulties in a variety of ranges: mental and physical health by to help improve their quality of life, wanting to be a case manager for each patient, based on experience and academic training.
•Bilingual English-Spanish. • Coordinate services for SED children/Adults/families.
•Certified Registered Medical Assistant (RMA). •MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Internet.
•Case Management & Customer Service. •Certified Behavior Assistant and Home Health Aide.
•Multitasked & Coachable.
-ELITE CARE AT HOME • Miami, FL • 2018 – Present
Medical Assistant/Home Health Aide/Behavior Assistant
• Provided care to children and adults with Alzheimer’s and Severely Emotionally Disturbed (SED).
• Assisted with day to day activities and provided excellent patient care.
• Provided daily medications under the supervision of an RN.
– ARTHUR BREGMAN, M.D. · Coral Gables, FL · 2017 – 2018
Secretary/ adult, child, adolescent & family psychiatry
•Build relationships with patients and their families; assisting them with referrals and prior authorizations for medications.
•Provided excellent customer service during all interactions with patients, including greetings, Prepared and disseminated correspondence, memos, and forms.
•Scheduling and confirming appointments, and gathering necessary information. Answered phone calls and directed to appropriate information sources. Managed daily calendar, and arranged new meetings and appointments.
•Filed and updated contact information for patients. Supported and facilitated the completion of regular reports, and maintained a filing system.
-United Cerebral Palsy of South Florida • Miami, FL • 2014 – 2017 Direct Support Professional/Behavior Assistant
• Provided support and assistance to individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities.
• Implemented training, therapy and behavior programs (Autism, Cerebral Palsy, ADHD, Bi-polar, depression, Epilepsy, and Down syndrome along with other conditions in the delay spectrum), as ordered by psychiatrist or neurologist.
• Obtained all the relevant certification for the patient care of this type of pathologies.
- Johnson & Johnson (JANSSEN CILAG) • Cali, Colombia • 2003 – 2014 Sales Representative psychiatric line
• Promoted brand line to established Doctors in the region.
• Provided excellent customer service to psychiatrics
• Highly engaged in psychiatric brand with role to support instruction to medical doctors in the region.
• Launched psychiatric line and provided excellent customer service to medical doctors, interns and staff.
• Forbes Magazine acknowledged "Johnson & Johnson as the best pharmaceutical company of the decade”.
Education & Training
Master Degree in Health Services Administration; GPA 4.0
FLORIDA NATIONAL UNIVERSITY Miami, FL 2018
Bachelor Degree in Respiratory Therapy (2002); Specialization in Occupational Health Management (2009)
UNIVERSITY SANTIAGO DE CALI Cali, Colombia