Senior Administrator - Secretary – Documents Controller 11 years of Experience Personal driver / Assistant to CEO 2 years’ experience Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Having a Valid UAE License
Whatsapp Mobile: 052-*******
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of Hi-tech environment with committed and dedicated people who will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging and creative environment, & seeking an opportunity to obtain a challenging and multi-tasking position in a dynamic organization that capitalizes on my strong leadership.
• Dec. 2012 – Jan 2013 - Executive Secretary / office administrator Diploma Zabeel international Dubai
• Telephone skills
• Letter Writing Skills
• Presentation skills
• MOM preparation
• Jan 2008 – Jan 2008 - General Safety Course
Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre Abu Dhabi UAE.
• Apr 2004 – Aug. 2007 - Faculty of Arts
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Kohat, Pakistan
• Jun 2005 – Aug. 2005 - Three Months Diploma in Computer Application WISDOM Institute of Science and Technology
• Feb. 2008 – Mar 2008 - OSHA Occupational Safety & Health Administration From U.S
• Apr 2008 – May 2008 - Fire fighting or Fire Warden training Course Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre Abu Dhabi UAE.
• Jun 2008 – Jul 2008 - First Aid Training Course
Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre Abu Dhabi UAE. Dec. 2008 - Certificate of Safety Excellence
Al Jaber General Transport & Contracting LLC Abu Dhabi. Page 2 of 3
August 2017 till date as Office Manager Publinet advertising LLC
• Booking transport and accommodation
• Organizing company events or conferences
• Ordering stationery and furniture
• Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
• Preparing letters, presentations and reports
• Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
• Managing office petty cash
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
• Delegating tasks to junior employees
• Organizing induction programs for new employees
• Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
• Attending meetings with senior management
• Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
May 2013 till August 2017 Secretary / Office Manager Top Luxury Transport LLC
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
• Answer queries by employees and clients
• Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
• Book meeting rooms as required
• Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
• Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
• Arrange travel and accommodations
• Schedule in-house and external events
Jan. 2012 till May 2013 - M/s Waagner Biro Gulf LLC Dubai, Secretary / Projects Coordinator
• Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member
• Direct Report to the Project Director/Manager.
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls, Arrange and confirm appointments date, time, location and space, and maintains agenda and organize for meetings, Prepare Minutes of Meetings then record and distribute it.
• Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
• Respond to public inquiries
• Provide word-processing and secretarial support
• Type confidential documents on a word-processing system and audit documents prior to Manager’s signature.
• Process all incoming and outgoing correspondence such as regular mail, faxes, e-mails, telephone calls etc.
• Maintain the general filing system Organize filing systems and proper record keeping practices.
• Maintain company Mailing List.
Feb. 2007 – Dec. 2011 Secretary / Admin Assistant - M/s Al Jaber Transport. & Gen. Contracting LLC Abu Dhabi, UAE
Page 3 of 3
• Executive Assistant to the Project Director and management team.
• Duties included telephone screening, appointment scheduling, travel arrangement, meeting coordination, processing invoices, troubleshooting PC and mainframe computer problems, data entry, generation of daily and monthly confidential Production and Financial reports and general office duties.
• To coordinate with others to receive or submit regular reports / forms in time.
• Responsible on preparing the daily reports such as car updates for the expiry insurance and renewal.
• Co-ordinate with Project Director, Project Manager, office staff
• Maintain and co-ordinate flow of information both internally and externally.
• Maintain strict confidentiality on all the information that is in possession. OTHER SKILLS
Excellent communication skills:
• Both written and verbal Arabic and English.
• Having a Valid UAE License
Good computer knowledge:
• Microsoft office MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, Internet & Email (Outlook Express) internet browsing etc.
HOBBIES & INTEREST: