Mobile #: +971*********
Dedicated administrative assistant, the Customer service, Sales and Operations Coordinator with years of experience managing large and small offices. I have worked with numerous branches, which allows me to facilitate efficient workflow and improve communications between multiple departments. Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Office and PeopleSoft. Senior executives consistently rely on me to maintain schedules, oversee meetings, and improve customer relations.
LAGARDERE SPORTS MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE:
November 2017 to date.
• Resolving routine administrative problems.
• Checking emails as well as voice mails and ensuring a timely response to all inquiries.
• Inputting information into designated fields using various databases
• Welcoming visitors to the office
• Screening phone calls.
• Photocopying various documents
• Receiving and distributing mail
• Taking phone messages.
• Preparing routine documents for senior managers.
• Ensuring that confidential documents are not left lying around and instead are properly filed way.
• Ordering office stationery
• Providing information to callers
• Able to manage driving schedule daily and willing to work overtime during event periods
• Assists by manning the Reception Desk.
• Assists with maintaining the official attendance register and handles the telephone usage software to ascertain usage per extension.
• Monitors the cleaning and upkeep of the office and manages the coordination with the Cleaning Supervisor on issues and gets them resolved.
HERTZ RENT A CAR (AL FUTTAIM & SONS)
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
MARCH 2013 TILL OCTOBER 2017
• To ensure that the Customer is dealt with pleasantly and efficiently, providing the best in class Customer Service and products. Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and enhancing the brand image to meet and exceed the standards by continuously drive Gallup Customer Service Values to improve customer engagement.
• Achieve group revenue targets for daily, weekly and monthly rentals for the branch.
• Maintain counter as per Hertz – International Standards. Image audit and operational audit.
• Ensure that all documentation and system accuracy is maintained, and relevant documents are obtained at the time of checkout and scanned clearly into the system.
• Customer Service: Continuously exceed customer expectations from all customer touchpoints within the business. All customer queries handled in a professional and timely manner.
• Manage the variance report items daily and rectify the errors without delay during the shift.
• Manage the precheck in’s daily and ensure that closing of rental is done without delay. Justification of unclosed rentals needs to be submitted.
• Shift Handover: Ensure shift closing is done as per set standards and that there are no variances. Vehicle inventory, manual documents, cash, and others are properly handed over and acknowledged. Variances to be settled within 24 hours.
DOORS & INDOORS LLC
PURCHASER / DRIVER:
DECEMBER 2009 Till JANUARY 2013
• Purchase of tools and hardware items.
• Comparing estimates for the purchase after analyzing the quotes.
• Finalizing the quotes, based on quality assurances.
• Delivery of tolls purchased to the yard
JUN’2006 Till NOV’2008
• Maintain the inventory of the store.
• Keep track and record all incoming and outgoing material.
• Receive pre-owned AC’s and Refrigerators
• Comprehending required maintenance.
• Estimate purchase / re-sale costs
MOHITE & MOHITE GROUP
FEB’2005 Till JAN’2006
• To choose the most cost-efficient estimations.
• Understand the needs of the project.
• Documentation database of estimates.
• Supervising and prioritizing work.
• Experience in using modern business methods practically.
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• An ability to be cost-effective will maintaining quality at the same time.
• Annalise and understand the needs of the project.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Disciplined, energetic and result oriented.
• Having an analytical approach to problem-solving.
• Solid knowledge of road/traffic conditions within Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
• More than 10 yrs. relevant driving experience, obtaining full UAE Driving License (Driving license Issued in September 2008) with a good driving record
• It can create an environment where colleagues and staff can develop and excel.
• Assertive, Confident, Quick learner, focused, honest & Hard worker.
• Self-starter, who can multi-task in a demanding environment.
• Computer friendly – Operating Systems – Windows
• Packages MS-office and Outlook.
• Date of Birth: 15th October 1981
• Passport No: M0907954
• Nationality: Indian
• MOUNI VIDHYAPITH – KH COLLEGE
Diploma in Auto Engineering.
Computer Operator’s course from Aptech Kolhapur.
• MOUNI VIDHYAPITH – KH COLLEGE
Grade 12 (Pre-University)
• Chhatrapati Shivaji High School – Tirwade
• English, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu.
References to be furnished upon request.