Established business and IT leader with more than 20 years of infrastructure management, application development, program/project management, business analysis, business operations, sales, and business development experience. A proven track record of driving positive business impacts through the effective transformation and optimization of business processes and technology. An excellent leader, communicator, and business partner who has excelled at establishing long-term relationships within all levels of an organization.
• Consulting/Business Analysis: Strategic, organizational, operational, process and procedure consulting; Company/Organizational startup; Infrastructure/Data Center Assessment, Migration and Consolidation; Program/project management; Social Media strategy
• Financial: Pricing, process improvement, budgeting/forecasting, contract management and negotiation, TCO and ROI work
• Sales & Business Development: Engagement of C Level management, RFI/RFP response, defining, designing, developing and implementing business solutions, development and implementation of sales strategy, structure, and organization
• Infrastructure Delivery: Development, management, and delivery of global infrastructure services including Network, Systems, cloud based storage/compute, and Program/Project Management; ITIL-based service delivery on multiple platforms; Agile Application Development Management, and Delivery of SaaS
• Industries Served: Healthcare, Commercial, Construction, Manufacturing, Financial, Federal, state and local government
• Built five organizations from inception establishing sales and marketing, product offerings, culture, business operations and delivery methodologies; organizations ranged from a 20- associate software development group in 3 countries to a 300+ consulting organization across 6 countries.
• Reduced system outages by 65% at leading oil and gas data company by stabilizing technology and implementing new IT best practices driving employee retention from 25% to 95% in 1 year.
• Project Management for the global migration of offices and networks supporting over 9500 workstations dispersed across 20 countries for American Express Global Business Travel
• Received the Perot Systems Infrastructure Solutions Annual Technology award for the development and implementation of the Resource Request System, Resource Request Portfolio and Workforce Management suite of tools driving staffing times from 65 days to 6 days.
• Developed and implemented a new service delivery model to support and manage application hosting reducing costs by 22%. Lower cost structure resulted in the signing of a $7M contract with a large US bank in Minneapolis in the first year of existence.
• Developed internal programs to drive continuous organizational improvements: Cultural Assessment & Improvement plans, Training Assessments & Associate Development Plans, Associate Satisfaction & Improvement plans, Customer Satisfaction & Improvement plans measured weekly by Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) resulting in a 92% employee retention, and one of the highest customer satisfaction rating in Dell Services.
• Completed implementation of a custom ITIL-based Remedy ARSystem implementation, configuration, and training for large Pharmaceutical company in Kansas City resulting in a 300% improvement in reducing global system outages.
• Developed first bi-directional intelligent integration with Enterprise Automation available on the market. Integration included interfaces with the following ITIL-based processes: Incident, Problem, Change, Request, and Configuration Management. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Waddell Consulting January 2019 – present
Cross Development March 2019 – Present
IT Outsource & Business Consulting
• IT outsourcing and business consulting for Cross Development, LLC, a leading developer for single tenant commercial and multifamily properties focused on support of all IT services including desktop, application management, network, firewall, mail, and cloud-based virtual storage.
National Partners in Healthcare January 2019 – June 2019 IT & Business Consulting
• IT, business consulting, and infrastructure buildout for National Partners in Healthcare, a physician-centric provider of Anesthesiologist Practice Management and billing GuideIT April 2015 – December 2018
Client Executive & Sr. Consultant
National Partners in Healthcare September 2018 – December 2018 Client Executive & Sr. Consultant Planned and delivered the execution and remediation of an Enterprise 360 IT and Business Process assessment as the business positioned itself for acquisitions and expansion. Completed infrastructure, security, telephony, business continuity, and business process remediation.
RugsUSA May 2018 – August 2018
Client Executive & Sr. Consultant Planned and delivered the execution and remediation of an Enterprise 360 IT and Business Process assessment as the business positioned itself for growth. Included business processes, application development, code assessment, security, infrastructure, and business continuity.
American Express Global Business Travel June 2016 – May 2018 Client Executive Directed 25 Sr. Consultants in the divestiture of Global Business Travel from American Express including all technical towers and supporting business processes for 9500+ associates across 20 countries. Project execution included core leadership planning, strategy, project management, and technical delivery for infrastructure, desktops, networks, applications, security, service management and telephony.
Interim Sr. Director of Service Management, developed 5-year strategy, automation of Human Resource Hiring and Onboarding on the Service Now platform, global rollout of Service Management ITIL processes
Sr. Project Manager responsible for the global migration of offices and networks supporting over 9500 workstations dispersed across 20 countries for American Express Global Business Travel TorchMark May 2016 – June 2016
Sr. Consultant Executed an Enterprise Application Assessment focused on security, risk, and exposure of key applications and data with recommendations for remediation. RigData April 2015 – May 2016
Interim CTO Planned and transformed the IT department as the company positioned itself to be sold. This included the implementation of ITIL, formal Program/Project Management, and transforming an organization with 75% turnover, no process discipline, and daily core system outages.
Waddell Consulting September 2013 – April 2015
Merge Mobile Imaging Systems January 2014 – April 2015 Acting VP of Business Operations
• IT, sales and business consulting for Merge Mobile Imaging Systems, a mobile medical imaging company focused on IT Infrastructure, Web presence/Social Media and Business Operations Momentis International May 2014 – January 2015
Acting VP of Business Operations
• IT and business consulting for Momentis International, Plano based Relationship Marketing company focused on Residential and Business Essential services in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom providing core IT Infrastructure delivery and support, Website/Social Media/Event Management, Program/Project Management, Business Operations, and Representative support and Customer Support
Crown Imaging January 2014 – April 2014
IT & Business Consultant
• IT and business consulting for Crown Imaging, the largest privately-owned Outpatient Center in North Texas providing IT Infrastructure, Program/Project Management, Website/Social Media, and Business Operations
ZenCash January 2013 – December 2013
Acting Director of Sales & Business Development
• Created Managed Service sales at ZenCash including sales strategy, organizational structure, process development, forecasting and planning, and tracking/reporting.
• Development of sales and marketing materials including social media & web-based marketing strategies.
• Created a reseller partnership network for reselling and distribution of ZenCash services bundled with partner’s business services.
Xerox Business Services May 2012 – December 2012
VP Business Operations & Demand Management
• Directed the global business operations for 4500+ associates providing financial management, process improvement, strategic planning, workforce management (WFM) tracking, forecasting and planning, project coordination, team building and mentoring, business development, rates management, and client and vendor management for Xerox Business Services (formerly ACS).
• Directed efforts involving multiple technical areas and personnel located worldwide including: Operations, Human Resources, Recruiting, Finance, and Strategic Business Units
• Developed and implemented consistent global business operations processes and methodologies including WFM, SharePoint strategy, rates management, and recruiting.
• Architected new core business operations system combining data from recruiting, finance, new business/sales, project management, human resources, and service management to manage the service enterprise with real-time data enabling better business decision making with accurate resource forecasting.
StarMaker Tech Consulting September 2011 – May 2012 Sr. Advisor
• Provided consulting services to StarMaker Tech Consulting for internal strategy and product development in the IT Sales & Marketing space focused on a new product line to be launched in 2012 for support/enhancement of sales processes and methodologies.
• Responsible for architecture development, integration technologies, as well as product line creation resulting in consulting opportunity with Fortune 100 IT Services companies in the Dallas/Plano area working toward adopting a new approach to IT Sales Delivery. Dell (Perot Systems) June 1997-August 2011
Director, Infrastructure Technology Services (ITS) September 2010 – August 2011
• Built ITS global organization from ground up to over 300 associates in six countries (United States, Mexico, United Kingdom, Romania, India, Malaysia) providing global consulting, project, ITO transition, and staff augmentation-based services for all Dell IT customers.
• Financial responsibility for a $25M operating budget across 3 departments and 8 cost centers.
• Infrastructure Services provided by ITS under included Program/Project Management, Network (LAN/WAN, Convergence (VoIP/IPT), Info Security, Wireless), and Systems (Asset Management, Automation/Monitoring, Business Continuity/DR, Compliance/Backup, Deskside Services, Exchange/Messaging, Service Desk, Service Management (ITIL), Storage, UNIX, Wintel (Active Directory, Citrix, System Admin, Virtualization)). Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Enterprise Technology Consulting (ETC) June 2007 – Sept 2010
• The ETC provided global consulting, project, and staff augmentation services to all Perot Systems/Dell customers in Healthcare, Commercial, Financial Services, and Federal/State and Local Government.
• Responsible for processes, tools, and methodologies utilized to deliver Enterprise Workforce Management services globally for the ETC.
• Created and implemented a monthly series of “Tech Tips” focused on increasing IT knowledge across the enterprise. These tips included topics from hardware, software, application and green office solutions.
Other positions held at Perot Systems/Dell included Solution Architect, Application Architect, Global Delivery Manager, Project Manager, and Application Developer/Team Lead.
Hankamer School of Business
BBA Management Information Systems
• PSO Sports Baseball – Board Member (2017-present)
• ZenCash – Board of Advisors (2013 – 2018)
• African Christian Outreach (ACO) – Board Member (2010 – present)
• Trinity Christian Academy Alumni Board (2001 – Present)
- President 2011- 2013
- VP of Contribution 2009 – 2011
• Serving as Director of PSO Sports Baseball 3/4 & 5/6 Divisions
• Served as Director of Young Marrieds Bible Fellowship class (also served as In Reach leaders, Social Coordinators, and Men’s Ministry), Prestonwood - Plano, Texas
• Served as Director/Teacher in Children’s Ministry, Prestonwood - Plano, Texas
• Prestonwood Christian Academy PCA Fund (Annual Giving Campaign) - Parent Chairs 2011-2012