Phone. No: +91-902*******
Course University/Board Institute Year of
(Design Engineering) Deemed
Birla Institute of
Technology and Science 2019 8.46/10
(Mechanical) Deemed GLA University 2015 8.64/10
12th CBSE Dayawati Modi Academy 2011 80.5%
10th CBSE Dayawati Modi Academy 2009 81.33%
Subject/electives Computational fluid dynamics, Strength of Materials, Finite Element method, CAD Technical Proficiency Solidworks, ANSYS 15, AutoCAD, MATLAB, MS Office INTERNSHIPS/WORK EXPERIENCE:
Envision Energy Wind Power Ltd. (July_2019 — Presently Working)
• Coordinate in basic and detailed designs and related documents.
• Define external work packages, soliciting and evaluating offers and awarding together with Envision procurement.
• Created SLD for different electrical arrangements and for wind farm for different sites.
• Created drawings using AutoCAD according to the needs of customer.
• Created documents using DITA software.
Arup India Pvt. Ltd. (Jan_2019 — June_2019)- [Practice School]
• Working on the OASYS pre and post-processing tools for LS-DYNA, namely PRIMER, D3PLOT, T/HIS, REPORTER, and SHELL.
• Development of new features such as specialist tools, bugfixes, and continued support for LS-DYNA in terms of keyword modification/addition (pre-processing) or appropriate handling of potentially new data coming out of LS-DYNA (post- processing).
Automotive research association of India (June_2018—July_2018)
• CAE analysis of the connecting rod taking consideration of various forces acting on it.
• Various test performed for vehicle before introducing in the market. ACADEMIC PROJECTS:
Aerodynamic analysis for determining coefficients of Drag & Lift around a trailer-truck.
• Modelling of the trailer truck using Solidworks taking real-life dimensions.
• Analysing the model for finding the coefficient of drag and lift using the K-E model using ANSYS.
• Modifying the shape of the vehicle for finding out the effect of different modification on a coefficient of drag and lift. Design of mechanism and robot to perform the cleaning of floor.
• Designing of the four-bar mechanism using 3-point synthesis based on real-life dimensions and checking for any defect in the mechanism.
• Designing of a robot while performing direct and inverse kinematics. Finite element method for computation of the stress intensity factor for a slant-cracked plate.
• Impact of Stress in crack propagation in the slant crack and the value of stress intensity factor corresponding to the crack. Parametric study & optimization of variables involved in cutting action on MMC using EDM.
• Calculating the effect of various parameters affecting the working of the Electric Discharge Machining
• Using the Taguchi method to get the best combination of process parameters. AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
In this, there was a competition named robozest organized by the robot species technology Pvt. limited in which we have a make a line follower robot. This is a zonal round in which we scored the first position POSITION OF RESPONSIBILITY
Teaching Assistant-BITS Pilani Goa Campus: Taking classes for bachelor’s student to teach ANSYS and Solidworks Coordinator: GLA premier League.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACCTIVITIES
NMT-AMT: ROLE: Volunteer
Annual cultural fest: Cause arts and culture