Mirza Farhan Baig
Mobile#009**-********* Riyadh (Saudi Arabia). Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
As a result-oriented professional constantly aiming to further one’s abilities, knowledge, skills and value, I am self-driven, learn fast and adapt continuously to new challenges and fluid situations which have helped me cultivate both my resilience and persistence.
I’ve enjoyed environments, which foster my learning and development while providing me substantial challenge and a fair degree of independence simultaneously never compromising my integrity. In the last few years I have acquired some insights and developed a keen interest in Sales and Marketing service industries.
Experience in SAUDI ARABIA Since 2014.
Aptec Saudi Arabia (Head Office) Riyadh. From May-2014 Till 2016
(Operations & Procurement Officer) In Supply Chain Department.
• Overseeing and Supervising Team with all the activities of the Purchasing Dept.
• We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement dept to oversee purchases and develop new contracts. In this position, this is a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization.
• We will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of current and incoming inventory, and be responsible for approving purchases.
• Negotiation on price and terms with suppliers.
• Performed purchase operations within the assigned budget.
• Reviewed and approved purchase orders before ordering goods.
• Contacted vendors to obtain price quotes and performed negotiations.
• Ensured that all purchase operations were performed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Managed deliver schedules and status of goods.
• Preparing plans for the Purchasing team and handling work capabilities.
• Following with all the suppliers for the orders and update delivery schedules on time.
• Reviewing the details of the company profile in order to process the Orders with safety measurements.
• Managing all the Purchasing orders as requirement of the Clients and Customers.
• Maintaining the perfect data sheets for the Purchase details in order to follow up with the Suppliers and Vendors from Local and International.
• Maintaining and updating suppliers information such as Quality of Delivery time, Product ranges etc.
• Maintain good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
• Research good evaluation and prospective Suppliers.
• Preparing sheets of the Purchasing data analyses.
• Following with the Logistic team for the delivery of the items with safe schedule.
• Inspected goods for any defects and missing parts.
• Preparing the GRN to be done on time in order to deliver to Customers and VIP Clients.
Salehiya Trading Company (Operations & Procurement Officer) in Supply Chain Department Since 2016 Till Date.
• Build and maintain strong business relations with clients and vendors by providing extraordinary support services and availability.
• Review facility operations reports and implement plans and procedures to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
• Regularly visit individual facilities meet one-on-one with managers and conduct operational inspections to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Maintained exceptional customer satisfaction and quality production through management team building and developing.
• Liaised and communicated for and between management and board members.
• Developed operating plans and objectives commensurate with organizational goals.
• Ensured policies were distributed understood and implemented by and through management.
• Promoted efficient workflow and controlled internal environment through policy adherence and adaptation.
•Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
•Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/ suppliers
•Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
•Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
•Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
•Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
•Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
•Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
•Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
•Work with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as
• Ensuring that all purchase orders are logged.
• Processing payments and invoices.
• Developing a purchasing strategy.
• Developing relationships with suppliers.
• Following up with suppliers concerning delivery times.
• Forecasting future demands.
• Reviewing proposals for competitive pricing, lead time and quality.
• Overseeing the execution of purchase orders.
• Monitoring the cost and performance of major suppliers.
• Preparing the Purchase Orders in SAP System.
• Allowing for the Approvals from the Finance, Sales Manager, Planning, Supervisor and Procurement Manager.
• Preparing the orders for review for the item, Qty, and Price Etc.
• Following the mainly precautions to run the SAP.
• Maintain the Confidential reports reg the company rules.
• Proper management of Orders in SAP System.
• Maintaining the proper reports management in SAP.
• Maintain the suppliers data monitoring in SAP.
• Proper reports in SAP validation of suppliers.
• Coordination with proper communication with SAP team for the error conducting.
• Ability to work in Teams and good interpersonal skills.
• Maintain the reports Data for the international and Local Suppliers.
• Prepare the Payments to Supplier.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES.
• Comprehensive understanding of procurement legal frameworks and contract
• International procurement experience.
• Ability to provide robust analysis of statistical data.
• Strong commercial negotiation skills with an ability to influence others.
• Ability to work and operate in a team environment.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams to a successful outcome.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Resourceful, well organized, dependable, efficient and detailed oriented.
• Comfortable working in highly technical environment.
• Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
Core strength in accomplishing tasks within deadlines and working in a team-based environment with self-confidence and reliability.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to develop, maintain
and strengthen relationships across all levels.
Ability to adapt quickly to new environment and able to work effectively under
Young and loaded with ideas, creativity, initiatives, dedication, composed
temperament and pragmatic. Ability to understand learning technology.
Diploma in computer applications
Diploma in computer hard ware
Operating systems installations update etc.
Microsoft Office 2000/2003
MS-Word, MS-Excel (30 to 35 WPM),MS power point, Outlook MS access with internet features.
Qualification: Graduate in (B.COM) Bachelor of Commerce
University: Kakatiya University, Warangal (INDIA).
Name: Mirza Farhan Baig
Father’s name: Mirza Ismail Baig
Indian License No: DLF AP036146152009
Saudi Arabia License No: 236-***-**** Valid Till 2025. Marital status: Married.
Languages Known: English, Hindi, and Telugu. (Read Write and Speak) India Address : Warangal Andhra Pradesh,(INDIA).
I Mirza Farhan Baig here by pledge that the resume given above is correct and to the best of my knowledge. I hope, you will find my candidature suitable for your esteemed organization. If given chance will put all efforts to work hard and can assure you it will be to your almost satisfaction.
Place : Riyadh, (SAUDI ARABIA),