Gaurav Anil Shelar
Address: A/p. Vadgaon rasai, Tal- Shirur, Pune, 412211
Food technologist with exceptional practical, interpersonal and scientific abilities. Capable to work under pressure and can deliver expected results effectively. Certified with Master’s in Food Technology from MIT- ADT University. Seeking to begin career with an entry-level food technologist position in a respectable company. Skills:
1. Excellent communication, practical skills and problem-solving abilities. 2. Can work under pressure with time bound performance. 3. Fast learner and good leadership spirit.
M.Tech (Food Technology)
MIT College of Food Technology, Pune. 8.8 CGPA November-2019 B.Tech (Food Science and Technology)
College of Food Science and Technology, Thane. 7.17 CGPA April-2017 12
Royal Officers Preparatory Academy, Sangli. 58.50% June-2013 Training and certificates:
1. Worked as a Food Technologist Trainee in Prathamesh Winery Private Limited, Satana. Nashik for 3 months from Dec, 2016 to April, 2017. My job was to maintain production line. 2. Food Safety Supervisor (Advanced level 2- General Manufacturing) conducted by FoSTaC on 20th Dec, 2018.
3. ISO 22000:2018 (Food Safety Management System) conducted by Safe Foodz Solutions on 13th and 14th Aug, 2018.
4. Attended national conference on Agri. & Food Business Management in Digital Era. 5. Completed life skills training program conducted by GTT & NASSCOM foundation. Publication:
Gaurav A. Shelar and Sandip T. Gaikwad, Extrusion in food processing: An overview. The Pharma Innovation Journal 2019; 8(2):562-568.
1. Development of Puffed Fasting Food Product from potato mash, sago paste and cooked barnyard millet. 2. Proximate analysis of Finger millet and cookies preparation. Additional information:
National player of Archery. (Silver Medallist in State Championship).
University kho-kho player.
Worked as Placement Manager of M.Tech, MIT College of Food Technology, Pune. Responsible for effective communication between Student body, Faculty and Management.
Excellent computer knowledge (MS-Word, MS-Power point, MS-Excel, CCC).