Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Computer Science Cell Phone: 480-***-****
Github: github.com/siddhanthazari LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/siddhant-hazari5796 Graduate enthusiast with hands-on Software Development skills and knowledge in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and communication skills with strong foundation in Mathematics and Statistics. EDUCATION
MS, Computer Science, Arizona State University. [GPA: 3.6/4] Graduating May 2020 BE, Computer Science and Engineering, Government Engineering College, Aurangabad. [GPA: 8.0/10] Aug 2014 – May 2018 WORK EXPERIENCE / PROJECTS
Quora Insincere Question Challenge: Python, TensorFlow, Keras Jan 2019 – May 2019
• Processed the dataset by removing the stop-words and performed stemming/lemmatization using the NLTK library.
• Compared the performance of various ML algorithms (15 variants) trained on this highly skewed dataset.
• Preprocessed the data by removing the stop-words and stemming using NLTK python.
• Implemented Feature Selection and Extraction, Dimensionality Reduction, Topic Modeling, and Clustering.
• Generated interlinked dynamically updating charts (D3.js) to Visualize Data and draw meaningful insights. Berkeley Pacman Projects: Python Aug 2019 – Dec 2019
• Implemented DFS, BFS, UCS, A* search algorithms for an adversarial/stochastic search problem and path planning.
• Designed admissible and consistent heuristics, evaluation functions and policies for multiagent environment.
• Obtained a perfect winning score of 100/100 games using Q-Learning with a hand-designed reward function. Hot Spot Analysis using GeoSpark: Hadoop, Spark, GeoSpark, AWS EC2, Scala, Ganglia Aug 2019 – Dec 2019
• Calculated the Getis-Ord Statistics of the NYC Taxi Trip dataset using Scala.
• Implemented MapReduce to perform range and spatial join operation on the given points and rectangles dataset.
• Created and deployed a web-based application to manage and track the deployment details of the consultants.
• Automated the process of filtering employees by suitable skills required for the client projects.
• Implemented MD5 encryption and RPC to store/retrieve sensitive information efficiently and securely.
• Decreased Manager’s workload by a considerable amount and increased efficiency and accuracy of decisions. Other Projects:
• Comparative study of Gradient Descent Algorithms
• Gesture Recognition using Deep Neural Networks.
• Digit Classification using CNN in TensorFlow.
• Complementary Propara dataset generation (NLP).
● Databases Tools OS: MySQL, Postgres, Tableau, Git, Windows, Unix/Linux, Microsoft Office Suite, MATLAB.
● Libraries: TensorFlow, Keras, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Scipy, NumPy, D3.js, PyTorch.
● ML/DL Algorithms: Linear/Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Naïve Bayes, kNN, K-Means, Random Forest, SVM, CNN.
● Concepts: Predictive Analytics, Feature Engineering, Bayesian Inference, Pattern Recognition, Data Mining, Boosting. ACHIEVEMENTS / CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Captained College Badminton Team at a National level Sports Fest, ZEST for 4 consecutive years during my Bachelors.
• Associated, volunteered and coordinated at events organized by Brahma Kumaris (UN recognized NGO) by doing Rajyoga Meditation for self-development, happiness, and world peace.