Mobile: +1-562-***-**** E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Master of Science, Computer Science, GPA – 3.6 (in progress) Jan 2019 – Dec 2020 California State University, Fullerton, USA
Coursework: Advanced Algorithms, Advanced Database Management System, Expert System, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Software Process.
Bachelor of Engineering, Information Technology, GPA – 3.4 Aug 2014 – June 2018 Gujarat Technological University, Gujarat, India
Coursework: Data Structure, Advanced JAVA, Software Engineering, Analysis and Design of Algorithm, Computer Programming, Software Engineering, System Engineering, Image Processing, Data Compression TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Web Technologies NodeJS, JSON, HTML, CSS, XML, jQuery, Bootstrap, AJAX
• Database MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, SQLite, Mongo DB
• Frameworks Spring Boot, SailsJs, Hibernate, Angular
• Development Methodologies SCRUM, AGILE, Object Oriented Programming, Junit Testing
• Tools IntelliJ, Eclipse, MSSQL, JIRA, SWI Prolog, Visual Studio, Atom, GitHub WORK EXPERIENCE:
Software Developer Jan 2018 – Dec 2018
SRKAY Consulting Group LLP, Surat, Gujarat, India
[Java, Spring Boot, MSSQL Server, REST, Angular, SailsJs, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube, NodeJS, JIRA]
• Developed REST APIs using Spring Boot and SailsJs tech – framework for handling requests from front - end Client.
• Reduced complexity of the code by determining the result of code complexity using sonar Lint and SonarQube.
• Gained maximum code coverage by writing JUnit test cases in both Java and NodeJS.
• Developed Stored Procedure in SQL Server to manage database operations.
• Gathered requirements and Wrote User stories in JIRA, based on requirements given by the client.
• Adapted SCRUM Development Methodology and actively engaged in all phases of the software development cycle. Software Developer Intern Jan 2017 – June 2017
Creatinno Infotech, Surat, Gujarat, India
• Effective communication with clients for gathering the requirements of the web application.
• Documented ER diagrams, database designs and UML diagrams for a project to demonstrate functionality usage of the user.
Computer Lab Assistant Feb 2019 – June 2019
California State University, Northridge, California PROJECTS
Stock Prediction [python, regression, SVM, Jupyter Notebook]
• Predict the increment or decrement in stock price for the next day using linear regression and Support Vector Machine
(SVM) Algorithm on historic data collected from Yahoo finance. E–Commerce Web Application [Java, MSSQL, REST, Angular]
• Developed a web application for selling Diamonds online. Using this application customers can buy diamonds by selecting the parameter of the diamond such as color, shape, size, brightness, etc.
• Customer and Admin are able to track the process of diamond in the business. Fitness Workout [Android Studio, Java]
• It’s an android application and can be used to help the gym to manage their clients and also helps the people who cannot take time for the gym.
• Using this application users can get an overall guide about exercise needed to shape the body. The gym trainer can keep track of their clients and help them to maintain their fitness.